Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2021, 12:21 AM
Sarnak

If they made a fresh red server people might be convinced to go there for competitive eq.
Old 02-11-2021, 12:47 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viscere [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You get head shoted and make it to p99's front page before you understood what happened to you.
HEADSHOT NOT CLASSIC, NO HEADSHOT GUILD ON GREEN PERMITTED.
Old 02-11-2021, 03:33 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by getsome [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It would never get to 50 guilds. The first 10 on the rotation would create cockblocks for the next 40 to keep them out.
But they want a fair rotation

Guild 1 spawn 1
Guild 2 spawn 2
Ect
Open for X hours spawn 11? If no guild
Back to guild 1

Guilt that kill spawn 11 gets in rotation

Enjoy one spawn every 3 months

-Shinko Guild Leader <Safe Space> Green
Old 02-12-2021, 09:42 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaezed-Reality [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i run 11 miles a day work 12 hour shifts everyday have a GF, and am very healthy. You just are a mess in your own life and are projecting. I have time management. While you are taking your diabetes shots I am getting my questing in. While you are microwaving your hot pocket, i am eating my premade meals i made on sunday to realize my gains and questing.

My point is, i strive for excellence in everything i do. I don't expect things to be handed to me in game and out.
Lmaaaaaao... calm the fuck down with this meal prep, gains and look how cool I am running 11 miles a day, bullshit. This shit sounds pretentious and subliminal. How many pixels would you like for these accomplished accomplishments? You’re not David Goggins. Fucking relax, Cesus Jhrist.
Old 02-12-2021, 10:28 AM
Planar Protector

People who leave posts about the pre-made meals they make so they could realize gains and quest in a video amusement park are mentally deranged period full stop no further details needed. If you have perfect time management but are clearly insane what are you managing?

People who strive for excellence take the time to consistently punctuate and capitalize the letter "i" when talking about themselves. People who just say stuff don't.
Old 02-12-2021, 11:07 AM
Banned

after reading this entire thread, i am actually convinced its time to ban ST altogether to. for the health of the server. and im not talking guild disbanded, DMO and ST should have all their members perma banned. they and we are far to toxic. once we are gone, basically this server is going to be like fantastic, with no problems. this i am sure of.
Old 02-12-2021, 01:39 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-12-2021, 03:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaezed-Reality [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
after reading this entire thread, i am actually convinced its time to ban ST altogether to. for the health of the server. and im not talking guild disbanded, DMO and ST should have all their members perma banned. they and we are far to toxic. once we are gone, basically this server is going to be like fantastic, with no problems. this i am sure of.
=O
Old 02-12-2021, 05:25 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izmael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Red needs to no longer be brought up in such debates.

PvP EQ and PvE EQ are two different games. If ST wanted to play PvP EQ, they'd be on
Red already.

Besides, Red is the least competitive server of P99. There are 5x as many zones as there are players.
Translation "Not enough of an audience to flaunt our nerd mastery over".
-Steal Team Dix
Old 02-12-2021, 06:25 PM
Banned

They aren't the steal team when you don't show up for mobs.

Red needs a fresh launch, sure, but I think it was so "non competitive" most of you got griefed off even before it was raid time.
Closed Thread