Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-26-2022, 05:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by F0rmsh1fter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don’t care if that’s what you think I am lol. Some of the ideology was solid (taking back your country from predatory international bankers, opposing Marxism), but I can’t get on board with the leftist economic shit

Same reason I can’t fault the taliban, but I’m not a Muslim
The United States was founded by anglicans and puritans who wholeheartedly embraced mercantilism and agriculture. You’re a Redneck pagan who eats Big Macs. It isn’t your country and never was. You have nostalgia for a time when you would’ve been burned at the stake but are too dumb, and obese, to realize it.

As for the Taliban, please go to the Middle East bud. They put you down like a dog for having any opinion that differs from the majority

It’s time the franchise was removed from the obese
Old 01-26-2022, 05:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Watch him nominate Obama
What would be wrong with Obama? And what’s wrong with a black female for the first time?

There are probably plenty of black female judges who are more than qualified…

I’m not sure why y’all are so mad about this one. It’s Biden’s prerogative to choose who he wants, and in this giant country I’m quite certain there’s probably many black women who are intelligent jurists
Old 01-26-2022, 05:26 PM
Banned

My problem with pretty much anyone he would nominate is their politics and their beliefs, their race or gender is mostly irrelevant
Old 01-26-2022, 05:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Caring about identity politics is a form of identity politics

Yeah I read theory
I personally don’t care if he picks a black person or an Asian person or a dwarf or someone with a dead conjoined twin growing out of their side…

…as long as those characteristics are not the reason he picked that person. Technically all he would have to do is just keep his mouth shut and pick a black person and NOT say “I’m gonna go with someone black ya’ll!” ahead of time to get those sweet sweet virtue points
Old 01-26-2022, 05:38 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The United States was founded by anglicans and puritans who wholeheartedly embraced mercantilism and agriculture. You’re a Redneck pagan who eats Big Macs. It isn’t your country and never was. You have nostalgia for a time when you would’ve been burned at the stake but are too dumb, and obese, to realize it.

As for the Taliban, please go to the Middle East bud. They put you down like a dog for having any opinion that differs from the majority

It’s time the franchise was removed from the obese
I feel like you’re projecting when you call people obese Big Mac eaters
Old 01-26-2022, 05:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
My problem with pretty much anyone he would nominate is their politics and their beliefs, their race or gender is mostly irrelevant
Fair enough. We should all be so lucky if he picks obama

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I personally don’t care if he picks a black person or an Asian person or a dwarf or someone with a dead conjoined twin growing out of their side…

…as long as those characteristics are not the reason he picked that person. Technically all he would have to do is just keep his mouth shut and pick a black person and NOT say “I’m gonna go with someone black ya’ll!” ahead of time to get those sweet sweet virtue points
Trump did the same thing with Catholics. I agree with you in principle, identity shouldn’t qualify anyone for a position. I believe trump picked 3 white people who are all conservative Christians. Do you think that wasn’t virtue signaling to his base, or that he was prepared to nominate some black or Asian or atheist candidates? He might’ve nominated a Cuban to help him in Florida, but that would’ve been purely politically motivated just like what Biden is doing now

I would be fine with calling out Biden for this because I agree, it’s wrong, but Trump appointing Catholic lunatics is as bad if not worse. Amy Comey Barrett has an IQ of 85 max
Old 01-26-2022, 05:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by F0rmsh1fter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I feel like you’re projecting when you call people obese Big Mac eaters
Nah buddy I’m a handsomillionaire and self made. Generations go by without grip strength like mine. I will plant the stars and bars in Putin’s skull on red square. Hopefully by then you’ve atoned and will join me in glorious American victory
Old 01-26-2022, 05:59 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nah buddy I’m a handsomillionaire and self made. Generations go by without grip strength like line. I will plant the stars and bars in Putin’s skull on red square. Hopefully by then you’ve atoned and will join me in glorious American victory
You’re literally a pudgey middle aged dude who’s overpriced gun belt cuts off circulation to his legs lmao calm down
Old 01-26-2022, 06:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Fair enough. We should all be so lucky if he picks obama

Trump did the same thing with Catholics. I agree with you in principle, identity shouldn’t qualify anyone for a position. I believe trump picked 3 white people who are all conservative Christians. Do you think that wasn’t virtue signaling to his base, or that he was prepared to nominate some black or Asian or atheist candidates? He might’ve nominated a Cuban to help him in Florida, but that would’ve been purely politically motivated just like what Biden is doing now

I would be fine with calling out Biden for this because I agree, it’s wrong, but Trump appointing Catholic lunatics is as bad if not worse. Amy Comey Barrett has an IQ of 85 max
It’s muddied when considering picking someone based on their politics. The judicial system is supposed to be a part of checks and balances to our other 2 branches of government but both parties see it as an obstacle to getting their directives done. Theoretically the ideal person in my opinion would have no political affiliation whatsoever and no vested interest in politics. But if someone claimed this, I’m sure no one would believe them

Religion shouldn’t be a factor either. Definitely couldn’t say “I’m not picking this person bc of their religion” bc illegal tho
Old 01-26-2022, 06:07 PM
Sarnak

Did you guys see where Harris, who is mostly Indian, might become the first black woman Supreme Court justice? I wonder who she blew this time
Closed Thread