Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-22-2016, 03:21 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrettdc1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lmao. I think Alex was drunk during this.
Regardless. I have to strongly admire his talent at the art of rustle.

Also does appear to have had a few drinks by how aggressive he is about pissing off Cenk and disrupting his show and shouting down at a seated man.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 07-22-2016, 03:52 AM
Planar Protector

Jones has been drunk for days, but not on alcohol. He is drunk on patriotism and the concept of a Trump presidency and what it might bring to this country.
Old 07-22-2016, 03:55 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No way he was invited to bluster in like that though, he was invited to politely stop by for a cameo, not take over the fucking show.

You can absolutely tell within the first minutes where Cenk violently tears the mic from his hand.

I question anyones intelligence who thinks Jones was invited to do what he did there. He was invited to cameo and be polite.
Hey, you not being polite [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I didn't invite you to reply to me hehe

Yeah yeah, libs are all above that, uh-huh. Maybe Jones should have just smashed that comedian in the face this week. Breitbart too when he wandered over there and played the stoner retard. Conservs need to stay in character with how mean we all are and one step from going full retard at the drop of a hat.

Looks more like Canker should have just stayed home if he gets rustled that easily. And that crazy lady in red too, maybe could have gotten something goin' ooon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-22-2016, 05:30 AM
Planar Protector

They did spit in his face, Hodor did: http://www.breitbart.com/big-journal...ore-spit-face/

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-22-2016, 05:41 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They did spit in his face, Hodor did: http://www.breitbart.com/big-journal...ore-spit-face/

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Isnt Jimmy Dore a little old to be spitting on people? I mean really, hes a full grown man....liberals suck and this is why...very immature of Dore. I used to think he was above stuff like this..

Old 07-22-2016, 05:57 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Isnt Jimmy Dore a little old to be spitting on people? I mean really, hes a full grown man....liberals suck and this is why...very immature of Dore. I used to think he was above stuff like this..
I was reading down some of the hilarious comments on that breitbart page, came across this:
Quote:
Maybe not everyone here is aware that Cenk Uyghur named his crappy leftist show after a group of genocidal cockroaches. The original Young Turks were the ruling junta in Turkey during World War I. They were the main culprits in the genocide of 2.5 million Armenian, Greek, and Assyrian Christians. Having a show with such a disgusting name is reason enough to crash it, but that's hardly enough. Uyghur should be deported along with his fellow Muslims
I've watch some of their vids, on certain topic. Wasn't aware of this, where they got their name from. There was nothing on wikipedia that fit, other than an American Mobster gang, but Britannica confirms they were a revolutionary group in Turkey in the 19th-20th century. They were responsible for the Armenian Genocide.
Old 07-22-2016, 06:14 AM
Planar Protector

I like the part where Cenk gestures to Ana and tells Ana verbally to calm down before she starts her bullshit tirade and swearing.

He is very well aware of the human resources at TYT that he needs to manage. He was trying to prevent her from blowing her public persona.

She has spoken against fat shaming for several years now.

Old 07-22-2016, 06:28 AM
Kobold

Quote:
I like the part where Cenk gestures to Ana and tells Ana verbally to calm down before she starts her bullshit tirade and swearing.

He is very well aware of the human resources at TYT that he needs to manage. He was trying to prevent her from blowing her public persona.

She has spoken against fat shaming for several years now.
It's true. Pretty hypocritical of her. If Alex Jones called me a Jihadi like he did her, it would hardly register. Getting called a Jihadi by a conservative is like being called a honky, who cares
Old 07-22-2016, 06:35 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archalen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's true. Pretty hypocritical of her. If Alex Jones called me a Jihadi like he did her, it would hardly register. Getting called a Jihadi by a conservative is like being called a honky, who cares
Likely Cenk has had a sexual fling with Ana at some point. No other explanation for why he went from trying to calm down, to defending her honor with extreme violent fervor when Alex Jones said she is pro-Saudi.

I mean he really snapped. Sure tensions were high, but that looked like some first-class emotionally charged white knighting.

As for Dore, well he is just cucking for Ana and Cenk. I lost all respect right there.

Old 07-22-2016, 08:14 AM
Planar Protector

Seemed like a pro wrestling (that still a thing right?) kind of act lol ^^