Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-26-2019, 03:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Teppler why are you thinking about black dongs weirdo
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I’m not the one talking about being attracted to Michelle Obama.
Old 11-26-2019, 03:26 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khorza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Whoa this took a hard turn.

Why do you think this has anything to do with physical attraction? Do you think it's okay to discriminate against other races simply because you're not sexually attracted to them? Holy shit.

Like, it's totally normal for a guy to prefer taller women. That doesn't mean that he has to go around spitting on every short woman he sees.
You are the only one making the case here that someone is automatically discriminating against someone.

The comment was "I don't see what's racist about white supremacists claiming that black women are too ugly, muscular, and aggressive to be feminine."

Obviously, it was sarcasm. He is saying if you don't like a certain look based on physical features, you are racist. Certain races are born with differences physically. Hence the joke about black men being well endowed. If someone says I don't like hairy women and all African women are born with genetics that make them very hairy, it won't work out. He isn't racist, he just doesn't like hair.

Its absurd you find yourself the whistleblowers on something so subjective as what is racist.
Last edited by BallzDeep; 11-26-2019 at 03:29 PM..
Old 11-26-2019, 03:28 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You do know how insane you sound, right? Obama is infinitely more patriotic, generous, thoughtful, and intelligent than your God emperor cult leader. I'm not sure your brain functions properly if you believe otherwise.

Michelle has a level of class that Melania wouldn't be able to comprehend. Mostly because Melania is a mail order bride without a moral compass.
You know the article that was just released that has Obama stating he would smear campaign and help offset Sanders or Warren if they were to get a nomination. Sounds like someone else you hate so vehemently and very patriotic.
Old 11-26-2019, 03:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You know the article that was just released that has Obama stating he would smear campaign and help offset Sanders or Warren if they were to get a nomination. Sounds like someone else you hate so vehemently and very patriotic.
Link it, baby girl
Old 11-26-2019, 03:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes, ugly people can and should face discrimination

If you prefer taller women, you’re actually a latent homosexual hoping to be pegged. Hope this helps
What if she's ride or die for you and you want offensive lineman sons?
Old 11-26-2019, 03:35 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Link it, baby girl
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...sanders-report

"“Publicly, [Obama] has been clear that he won’t intervene in the primary for or against a candidate,” Politico reported Tuesday. “There is one potential exception: Back when Sanders seemed like more of a threat than he does now, Obama said privately that if Bernie were running away with the nomination, Obama would speak up to stop him.

Progressives viewed Obama’s comments as further evidence that the former president, who was elected in 2008 on the soaring promise of “hope and change,” is now using his influence on the Democratic Party to undercut the grassroots push for transformational policies like Medicare for All and the Green New Deal."
Last edited by BallzDeep; 11-26-2019 at 03:38 PM..
Old 11-26-2019, 03:38 PM
Planar Protector

Breaking News: Obama still cares more about the concerns of white moderates than he does about his own political party.
Old 11-26-2019, 03:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...sanders-report

"“Publicly, [Obama] has been clear that he won’t intervene in the primary for or against a candidate,” Politico reported Tuesday. “There is one potential exception: Back when Sanders seemed like more of a threat than he does now, Obama said privately that if Bernie were running away with the nomination, Obama would speak up to stop him.

Progressives viewed Obama’s comments as further evidence that the former president, who was elected in 2008 on the soaring promise of “hope and change,” is now using his influence on the Democratic Party to undercut the grassroots push for transformational policies like Medicare for All and the Green New Deal."
Is that an opinion piece? There's less substance than what lay between Trump's ears. I don't see anything resembling a quote in that.
Old 11-26-2019, 03:46 PM
Banned

Obama will do whatever his big banker buddies tell him to do. He reallocated billions from the average tax payers to the banks. He ran on an anti war and oblique government. Kept wars up and gitmo. Was horrible for the jobs economy. Told people jobs and growth #s weren't coming back only for them to surge under Trump. Illegally spied on Trump's campaign. Under him, race relations deteriorated to the lowest point in my life time. He didn't help by fanning the flames of identity politics constantly. He was just a generally adversarial person.

Obama is getting the rewards of helping the elites now with his big netflix deal.
Old 11-26-2019, 03:49 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You sound ridiculous to say the comic is racist and when asked how its racist your only explanation is “everyone knows it’s racist”.
I don't know why you're making this up, you never asked me why the comic is racist.

Why didn't I explain why the comic was racist? Probably for the same reason that I don't go around explaining why the sky is blue. Some things I just expect adults to know.

There exists a racist stereotype that black women are angry apelike savages. This comic depicts those same racist stereotypes, with also a flair of transphobia thrown in. So, pretty obvious that Ben was playing a racist angle here.

Furthermore, Ben Garrison is known for producing racist comics, so we can also just make an assumption here based on the source. It is nice to see him take a break from the antisemitism for once though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can and do criticize Obama on lots of policy. I also like to clown on his man of a wife that also looks like she has a giant dong.
She doesn't though. Maybe you shouldn't believe every photoshopped image you see on 4chan and 9gag.

Quote:
These people literally hate and have hated America except when they had control over it.
Even if that was true and the Obamas hated America, why focus on them instead of the current president? What about Trump's draft dodging? What about Trump's frequent disparaging remarks towards members of the military? What about Trump putting American democracy and national security at risk by requesting foreign nations to disrupt our elections? What about his schemes that siphon money from tax payers to line his and his friends' pockets? What about the time he said that China was great and the American was dying?

Like it seems really strange to me to accuse the Obamas of hating America while we currently have this administration.