Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2019, 11:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I asked that same question 15 years ago. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You've been mad at the TV for 15 years?

Sad!
Old 12-10-2019, 11:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I asked that same question 15 years ago. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So, you're just making things up? Know it's happening but can't explain who, how, or why it's happening.
Old 12-10-2019, 11:34 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You've been mad at the TV for 15 years?

Sad!
Is the the best you can do or is that the limit?
Old 12-10-2019, 11:37 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So, you're just making things up? Know it's happening but can't explain who, how, or why it's happening.
What are you asking me for? I know my past. I know the things I've learned and come to realize over the years.

Do the research for yourself if you care. If not, don't bother.
Old 12-10-2019, 11:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Is the the best you can do or is that the limit?
I like to play down to my competition.

the the rhymes with reeeee reeeee
Old 12-10-2019, 11:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
What are you asking me for? I know my past. I know the things I've learned and come to realize over the years.

Do the research for yourself if you care. If not, don't bother.
You're the one suggesting I'm being fed propaganda but can't say who would be doing it.
Old 12-10-2019, 11:49 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Right.

Perhaps you can explain to all of us what happened to Quid Pro Quo, bribery and all the other false accusations first.

I'm sure Harvard will loan your expertise out to us unlearned peons for a few hours. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bring it on libturds

As you satisfy your base, you expose yourselves as partisan hacks to independents and NeverTrump-er RINOs

I rejoice in your feeble attempts at claiming this is all based in some objective outrage at a destruction of the norms of decency. Your F ing fails at making this a legit attack only expose you as partisan hacks out to destroy the Constitution. Your wails of despair expose you, we all know you hate Trump, you will do and say whatever it takes to bring him down and you are justified because he is so evil and mean
Old 12-10-2019, 11:49 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I like to play down to my competition.

the the rhymes with reeeee reeeee
I see. Apparently your grammar and word association doesn't scale though. Perhaps you should train/level that.
Old 12-10-2019, 11:51 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rader [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bring it on libturds

As you satisfy your base, you expose yourselves as partisan hacks to independents and NeverTrump-er RINOs

I rejoice in your feeble attempts at claiming this is all based in some objective outrage at a destruction of the norms of decency. Your F ing fails at making this a legit attack only expose you as partisan hacks out to destroy the Constitution. Your wails of despair expose you, we all know you hate Trump, you will do and say whatever it takes to bring him down and you are justified because he is so evil and mean
Lol, I believe you mis-quoted there friend? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

/cheers
Old 12-11-2019, 12:18 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're the one suggesting I'm being fed propaganda but can't say who would be doing it.
Because you're unable to comprehend as you're unable to question your perceived reality.

You're not interested in the truth, otherwise you'd be asking questions instead of spewing propaganda you've been programmed with.

Been there, done that.
Closed Thread