Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-23-2020, 03:57 AM
Planar Protector

Love me some good ol backfire threads. Too bad OP didn't even make it entertaining with some form of relevant information.
Old 12-23-2020, 07:02 AM
Sarnak

from what i heard, during his time in Riot, Kabull was infamous for harrassing (maybe terrorising?) other guild members for bidding against him for the loots he wanted (or he felt he was due). it was quite effective - over time his guildies did not bid against him just so they dont have to deal with the harrassment.

when he left, he also asked arcler to give him a severance package lol. i believe he asked for 3 items from KT, Vulak and one TOV dragon lol.... legit this is the first time i heard of such a thing...
Old 12-23-2020, 07:07 AM
Sarnak

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/JxZZ3uE"><a href="//imgur.com/JxZZ3uE">ded</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Old 12-23-2020, 07:30 AM
Aviak

Kabul went from a player who knew nothing and did nothing to a player who knew nothing but thought he knew everything and still did nothing very fast.

He degraded guildmates and made them feel uncomfortable at the best of the times. I always tried to tell him to stay humble and remember where he began but it was far too late at that point his head couldn't fit through the door.

This is gonna be a grats Freedom.
Old 12-23-2020, 08:32 AM
Sarnak

Nothing as crunchy as ex guildies raging over someone that left them
Old 12-23-2020, 09:20 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prismaticshop [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nothing as crunchy as ex guildies raging over someone that left them
I wouldn't say this is raging more so criticism long over due for the way he treated people.
Old 12-23-2020, 09:25 AM
Planar Protector

I thought Riot was a place where people treated each other with respect and maturity and that's why everyone joins?
Old 12-23-2020, 09:28 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fammaden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I thought Riot was a place where people treated each other with respect and maturity and that's why everyone joins?
Yea thats why he was kicked... 🤦*♂️
Old 12-23-2020, 09:36 AM
Banned

The Freedom spin team is in full effect here.

I wasn't going to do this, but since the can of worms is now wide open....

Kabull got gkicked due to habitual toxicity and bullying / intimidating fellow guild members when they were bidding against him on items for DKP.

After being removed from Riot, he harassed Arcler, Ity, Tani, and others over the months that followed about his "3300 lost dkp and 700 hours of time" despite the fact that Freedom gave him 1:1 DKP.

This is just a small fraction of the slew of tells / discord PMs as he raged on about dkp (again...he received 1:1 when he joined Freedom):

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Honestly feel bad for Kabull. He's clearly suffering from extreme Pixel Sickness...but you don't tell other humans to kill themselves over a video game.
Old 12-23-2020, 09:38 AM
Sarnak

I can hear the snaggleteeth crunching together from here
Closed Thread