Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2019, 04:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So it's okay for Trump to launder a purchase through his criminally prosecuted fraudulent foundation but not okay for Hollywood elites to do the same?
Its okay for common people to do common people behaviour.
Old 12-08-2019, 04:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So it's okay for Trump to launder a purchase through his criminally prosecuted fraudulent foundation but not okay for Hollywood elites to do the same?
Do you see how I’m trying to bring a topic up for discussion and you can’t take it in any direction except your trump derangement syndrome?

The public is tired of it.

I know trump has a history as a real estate mogul but how does he occupy so much real estate in your mind for free like this?
Old 12-08-2019, 04:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you see how I’m trying to bring a topic up for discussion and you can’t take it in any direction except your trump derangement syndrome?

I know trump has a history as a real estate mogul but how does he occupy so much real estate in your mind for free like this?
Strike your banners and bend the knee. You will receive mercy.
Old 12-08-2019, 04:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Who is this 'public' you speak of? What is this narrative that the Alt-Right cult is pushing? Why does everything have to be brushed under the rug when Trump is committing crimes? I would want my government to follow up and bring justice to anyone caught committing crimes, regardless of party.
Old 12-08-2019, 04:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Who is this 'public' you speak of? What is this narrative that the Alt-Right cult is pushing? Why does everything have to be brushed under the rug when Trump is committing crimes? I would want my government to follow up and bring justice to anyone caught committing crimes, regardless of party.
CNN low ratings. Impeachment failing. Odds of Trump 2020 overwhelmingly shows re-election.
Old 12-08-2019, 04:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
CNN low ratings. Impeachment failing. Odds of Trump 2020 overwhelmingly shows re-election.
Oh, so, you are definitely okay with Trump committing crimes. Got it.
Old 12-08-2019, 05:21 PM
Planar Protector

Its funny that the "hardcore" Trump supporters whining that a impeachment would be a waste of money but are completely fine that Trumps golf vists cost the taxpayers over 100mio. so far.
Old 12-08-2019, 09:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its funny that the "hardcore" Trump supporters whining that a impeachment would be a waste of money but are completely fine that Trumps golf vists cost the taxpayers over 100mio. so far.
I've never seen or heard a single person talk about money regarding impeachment. It is a waste of money in that it is a waste of time that could be spent serving constituents instead of trying to subvert democracy, but there are more important things to worry about like setting a precedent of impeaching presidents with zero tangible evidence of wrongdoing. The democrats have to be really stupid to think that now that they've done this, it won't be done to them when they get a president into office. Same thing with packing the courts with activist judges. Now both sides are going to just put partisan judges in the first chance they get.

Also, Trump is saving us billions of dollars and thousands of human lives by stopping out of control immigration, so he can golf whenever he wants.
Old 12-08-2019, 09:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadOrangeMan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've never seen or heard a single person talk about money regarding impeachment. It is a waste of money in that it is a waste of time that could be spent serving constituents instead of trying to subvert democracy, but there are more important things to worry about like setting a precedent of impeaching presidents with zero tangible evidence of wrongdoing. The democrats have to be really stupid to think that now that they've done this, it won't be done to them when they get a president into office. Same thing with packing the courts with activist judges. Now both sides are going to just put partisan judges in the first chance they get.

Also, Trump is saving us billions of dollars and thousands of human lives by stopping out of control immigration, so he can golf whenever he wants.
Zero tangible evidence leads over 500 law scholars to recommend impeachment?
Old 12-08-2019, 09:48 PM
Banned

why are you retards pretending like he's going to actually get impeached

how stupid would you have to be to believe this, it's shocking

they couldnt even impeach bill and their case was actually legitimate as they did prove with DNA evidence he committed perjury
Closed Thread