Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-12-2014, 02:18 PM
Planar Protector

Not only did Calabee pocket guild spells people needed while leveling up at the beginning of Kunark in Fusion, but he would also straight try to fuck people who were helping him out.

One time I was soloing some Crypt on Jeremy and a VD group at Chef including Calabee wiped. They knew I had my rogue parked at the Crypt door and asked me for some help dragging their corpses to the entrance (this is back when rogue sneak/hide was powerful). I switched over to my rogue and started dragging their people, and as I was finishing up, Calabee ran his little crew right into Crypt and claimed it for them. I said "fuck it, I'll just lay low and reclaim it when they goto emp," and I did exactly that, but they came back and proceeded to KS me. I put in a petition after the first KS, and Ambrotos actually sat there invisible and watched the whole thing unfold. After about 10 or 15 minutes of not hearing from a Guide, I ran up to the Crypt door, tagged a mob, ran down through their camp, and gated at the perfect time. Ambrotos then told me that what I did was hilarious but that he had to suspend me.

tldr: Calabee and Ambrotos are both stupid horny pieces of shit
Old 10-12-2014, 08:34 PM
Fire Giant

culprit what did you buy with your moneys? A new rape kit for your walks in the park now, you fuckin parasite.
Old 10-26-2014, 01:29 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Wow.

Hey,

This is silly. I remember all these names. And I ran that shirt guild! Glad to see you still playing! I just joined p1999 myself.
Closed Thread