Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-06-2014, 02:38 PM
Orc

Default Lols TMO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...iSVbF8VE#t=117

Hey rog - why arent these guys getting suspensions for purposely training?
Old 06-06-2014, 02:41 PM
Fire Giant

purposely training I dont think so, Im sure chest will cry until something happens though. Lets not all forget who was in the zone first clearing?
Old 06-06-2014, 02:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
purposely training I dont think so, Im sure chest will cry until something happens though. Lets not all forget who was in the zone first clearing?
obviously didnt clear much faggot
Old 06-06-2014, 02:46 PM
Planar Protector

I like the guy saying kal ort por in ooc
Old 06-06-2014, 02:47 PM
Sarnak

Chest asking for two weeks raid suspension, lol. We give up two VS and suddenly Chest thinks he can raid suspend anyone for any reason. It has nothing to do with a raid target. This is an individual player suspension at best.
Old 06-06-2014, 02:48 PM
Fire Giant

That link goes to the supposed VS train of taken trackers.

WTF u guys talking about now?
Old 06-06-2014, 02:49 PM
Fire Giant

chest tears = free loot I thought you guys learned by now, pays to be bloomin-onion pals w/rogeans
Old 06-06-2014, 02:49 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitpoint [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Chest asking for two weeks raid suspension, lol. We give up two VS and suddenly Chest thinks he can raid suspend anyone for any reason. It has nothing to do with a raid target. This is an individual player suspension at best.
Individual suspensions are handed out without 1 guild needing to talk to another. I think this is a different case, as Sirken seems to have pointed out with his petition response.
Old 06-06-2014, 02:52 PM
Sarnak

This is fucking stupid. As a TMO member i'm sickened. It's one thing for certain players to be so fucking careless and bad at this game that they train people. It's another thing entirely for fucking moron motherfuckers to think training someone is suddenly a good idea (which is what it looked like), regardless of the fact that this had nothing to do with a real raid target.

Personally I hope all the people involved with this shit get suspended for at least a week. Fucking morons.

Wanting TMO to get raid suspended for fear drama you start by jumping another guild's raid is kinda weak imo, but it's Chest, so I don't think anyone is surprised. Still, these idiots are shameful, regardless of the low class move by BDA.
Old 06-06-2014, 03:00 PM
Planar Protector

We didn't jump them.

Someone checked Fear, found it was all up and no one in zone - AE fear raid called. As we are mustering at portal, a few TMO and then GT are mustering as well.

~4 TMO and ~12ish GT decide to rush into Fear ahead of us (because fuck BDA right? TMO will do whatever they can do mess with BDA including "leading" a fear clear for GT).

Chest says fuck that and we go in a few seconds later and do what we planned to do anyways. We somehow managed to do 2 AE pulls without training their force on the other side of the zone, also.

It's not like we pulled a Taken and zoned into Fear an hour after a guild had been in there and AE'd the rest of the zone down - all 3 guilds zoned in seconds apart.

Blue
Tofusin - 60 Monk <BDA>
Shiroe - 60 Enchanter
Manowarr - 60 Druid
Closed Thread