Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-06-2014, 03:15 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man0warr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You sure don't read do you - rushing in to Fear undermanned (when BDA had 30 outside) to take advantage of the "first in Plane claims it" common courtesy just to make BDA look bad doesn't really count.

It's not like your guild hasn't come in and sniped mobs right from under another guild that had been in Fear/Hate for far longer than TMO/GT had been in the zone (10 seconds at most).
My understanding is that they were there marshalling first.
Old 06-06-2014, 03:16 PM
Planar Protector

Banning a single TMO account doesn't do jack shit, Dinacarl can go play some other account you guys have laying around.

It's obvious that Unbrella ordered the train from his comments - if you guys are going to hold Chest/BDA accountable for stuff his guild members do/say, you can't claim the opposite for Dinacarl.

Entire guild should be raid suspended because of the actions of a co-leader and member in a raid zone.

If someone in BDA did the same, I'd expect the same punishment.

Blue
Tofusin - 60 Monk <BDA>
Shiroe - 60 Enchanter
Manowarr - 60 Druid
Old 06-06-2014, 03:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
My understanding is that they were there marshalling first.
They weren't - it was simultaneous at best.

Blue
Tofusin - 60 Monk <BDA>
Shiroe - 60 Enchanter
Manowarr - 60 Druid
Old 06-06-2014, 03:17 PM
Planar Protector

I gotta admit I laughed my ass off when I saw this. Props to Dinacarl for having the balls to do it so ostentatiously lol - this is what we call civil disobedience

maybe next time put a little distance between you and your train though bro
Old 06-06-2014, 03:18 PM
VIP / Contributor

Since when was there a rule saying you can't raid a zone even if someone is there?
Old 06-06-2014, 03:18 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man0warr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Banning a single TMO account doesn't do jack shit, Dinacarl can go play some other account you guys have laying around.
If Dinacarl did it on purpose, he should be guild removed, not given alternate account access.

Having read Unbrella's comments I still doubt he ordered the train. If he did, then we're in different territory.
Old 06-06-2014, 03:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambrotos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Since when was there a rule saying you can't raid a zone even if someone is there?
This. Everything is FTE, because you guys made it that way. You can't have it both ways.
Old 06-06-2014, 03:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I had Raev banned once by Eunomia for intentional training (Winterfresh deserved every mob). Neither of my other two toons were banned, so it was pretty pointless.

I wonder how it would work if everyone was limited to 1 loginserver account (with an appropriate transition period as toons were shuffled around).
in words of anal fingers, just a filthy spaniard
Old 06-06-2014, 03:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambrotos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Exactly this. There have been so many times where multiple guilds would be killing mobs in different areas of the planes, there isn't a rule against that.

Skarry 60 Assassin | Kumack 60 Oracle | Gyrgol 60 Oracle | Eregion 54 Illusionist
Old 06-06-2014, 03:22 PM
Fire Giant

TMO's been doing Shiverback skeleton crew for a few weeks now, trying to gear out our monks. Weve been able to raid inside fear side by side with other guild such as asgard without any drama like this in the past.

its just chests entitlement attitude that fucks everything up for everyone. Dudes so used to having everything served up to him on a shiny platter at whims notice. Hes lost all of his perspective.