Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-20-2015, 01:05 AM
Fire Giant

I'll reiterate once more and then I am done in the thread. Jeremy, more than one person put money into that website to maintain it. You claim you hate people who do shady and scummy things. Punishing those people's contributions to maintaining that website is right up there with those things. That's all I will say on the matter.
Old 04-20-2015, 01:07 AM
Planar Protector

I want you guys to think about what you're doing. You're going to be losing something far more valuable than a website if you continue down this road. I know I'm going to be made into a villain for doing this, but I accept this.
Old 04-20-2015, 01:10 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I want you guys to think about what you're doing. You're going to be losing something far more valuable than a website if you continue down this road. I know I'm going to be made into a villain for doing this, but I accept this.
I want you to think about what you're doing Jere. You are enforcing your will without regards to others opinions.
That what a Dictator/Dicktater would do.

If you have a problem with something you have the right to your opinion but its just stupid to stamp your feet and slash someones tires if you don't get your way.

No one is making you into a villain but yourself.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 04-20-2015, 01:10 AM
Planar Protector

Thats not a decision for you to make. End of story.
Old 04-20-2015, 01:11 AM
Banned

Jeremy, the hero TMO needs
Old 04-20-2015, 01:13 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No one is making you out to be a villian. Some people are angry because of the contributions they made to the site when donations were asked for. That is a pretty scummy thing to do. With my limited interactions with you I am sure you will think about that and not punish those monetary contributions people put towards the site. There are other ways to protest than this.
Old 04-20-2015, 01:18 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just for some perspective Jeremy. You are turning out to be a lot more toxic than Acarer has been to TMO so far.
Toxic to toxic. Does that make him the antidote?
Old 04-20-2015, 01:18 AM
Sarnak

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-20-2015, 01:20 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You quit TMO over 2 years ago. You are just as dirty as the ones you claim to be the big problem. 2 boxing, lord knows you had to RMT when you liquidated all your shit. Get off you high horse dude, why pretend like you are any better?

You haven't given a fuck about TMO in over 2 years.
Right?

I fucking told you guys many times to remove this cunt from the guild and website.

You guys did follow through with my request to remove his officer color title on name, but that wasn't enough. This shows. He is obsessed with stirring things up, and just being a generally low class and rude person all around. Know what the fuck I'm talking about guy's a cunt.
Old 04-20-2015, 01:21 AM
Sarnak

I think "Toxic" has become the Godwin's Law of P99.
Closed Thread