Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-19-2015, 08:50 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by about me blurb
September of 2011 I was prescribed 750mg Cipro for an infection I never had. In the course of the next year I lost everything I had, including my health from the mental and physical havoc this drug can create. In 2013 the FDA finally admitted that these drugs can cause permanent nerve damage. I have digestive problems, a permanent twitch in my pelvic floor and various musculoskeletal issues. EQ and Poker have helped me cope some by giving me some unity in a world where I am not as crippled
I was prescribed mass amounts of cipro (6 month cycle, looool) in 2011-2012 for the same reason (they couldn't figure out what was wrong with me, but it wasn't an infection) and can personally vouch that the risk of permanent nerve damage as a side effect was known at the time. I was able to avoid the potentially dire consequences after informing myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly Windstalker
Natural selection at work.
Old 11-19-2015, 08:53 AM
Aviak

Why all the secrecy?
If he did something he shouldn't do, he should be banned - But he was one of the top streamers of the p99 community so why not be open to the community about what he did wrong?
He clearly didn't think he did anything wrong...maybe others are in the same boat and will get banned for something they think is ok to do?
That would be a damn shame [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Damn - even my favourite stream.....
Old 11-19-2015, 08:53 AM
Fire Giant

I keep forgetting to stream. I should really start back up
Old 11-19-2015, 09:05 AM
Sarnak

It's a sad day for the producers of rice cakes.
Old 11-19-2015, 09:11 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monty405 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's a sad day for the producers of rice cakes.
Rofl - good one [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-19-2015, 09:15 AM
Sarnak

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-19-2015, 09:15 AM
Server GM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicoladen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why all the secrecy?
If he did something he shouldn't do, he should be banned - But he was one of the top streamers of the p99 community so why not be open to the community about what he did wrong?
He clearly didn't think he did anything wrong...maybe others are in the same boat and will get banned for something they think is ok to do?
That would be a damn shame [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Damn - even my favourite stream.....
Because we do not share disciplinary actions with other players. If he wants to find out why he is banned, he's more than welcome to submit a petition. I have a feeling he knows why, though
Old 11-19-2015, 09:34 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braknar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All I will say is the ban had nothing to do with anything he has ever said on a stream.

If he chooses to ask us why in a petition, we will tell him. If he chooses to share it with people, he then can.
So I assume that post was so we can tick off "staff abuse" and the GG interview as potential reasons? Twitch has lost a pal today.

I wouldnt blame anyone for cashing out on blue at this point if its that.
Old 11-19-2015, 09:59 AM
Sarnak

They like to keep things here in shadows, that way nobody really knows whats going on.

Reminds me of when corrupt GM amelinda banned me for RMT, when it was actually her partner in crime who was the RMTer, and they stole my heiro cloak. Took quite awhile to get unbanned, because hey, guess who was investigating? amelinda
Old 11-19-2015, 10:17 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Love him or hate him, he was the most entertaining (game play and real life) p99 streamer. The rest of them are boring as hell to watch.
Closed Thread