Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2016, 05:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Since we know that BDA is not good, I will laugh hard if they are actually cockblocked by the content [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
actually some old bda in the phinny uber guild, if we get womped it won't be from lack of strats
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 05-07-2016, 05:48 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Since we know that BDA is not good, I will laugh hard if they are actually cockblocked by the content [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Are you in this top neckbeard guild on Phinny?

And yeah I kinda agree Gimp, can't teach an old dog new tricks!
Naw. As of the current Kunark content, they'll be fine. It's harder than P99 Kunark, but there's other perks that make the game easier to manage. Things start to get harder at the high end of Velious and beyond. Luclin will be the true challenge for a lot of guilds. Until then it's cruise control, as long as you have the numbers.

I'm in one of the two Euro guilds. Nothing special. But my SK is beef as fuck. And that's one of the draws of the server. You don't have to be neckbeard to progress your toon. You just do it a lot slower than the neckbeards, but i'm ok with that.
Old 05-07-2016, 05:50 PM
Planar Protector

My only regret is not forseeing this happening and starting a guild up called Bregan D`Aerth (and BDA, and any other variations).

Seriously though, you don't get a rotation or "easy mode" so you leave the server? Yeah blame the staff, totally their fault you didn't want to contest [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Good luck on your easy instanced content, see you back for whenever a new server starts here [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-07-2016, 06:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifield [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There is also this option: =D

Me and Hagz leveling to make the trek to our other guildies across the world.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I broke my menu bar and can't get it back
Old 05-07-2016, 06:11 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

BDA couldn't even beat 17 year old content on p99. That's why they are still stuck getting kunark mobs 9 months after Velious comes out. Anyone who follows chest is a faggot that loves getting a dick shoved up their ass by a dude who thinks he is a pro wrestler.
Old 05-07-2016, 06:15 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by khanable [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You have to delete your ini file and resetup your UI again to get it back lol. Its located in C:\Users\INSERTNAME\AppData\Roaming\Electronic Arts\Dark Age of Camelot\uth2
Old 05-07-2016, 06:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uuruk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
BDA couldn't even beat 17 year old content on p99. That's why they are still stuck getting kunark mobs 9 months after Velious comes out. Anyone who follows chest is a faggot that loves getting a dick shoved up their ass by a dude who thinks he is a pro wrestler.
strong take right there
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 05-07-2016, 06:26 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by khanable [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
we had that happen to us, you have delete your characters .ini file. It resets your UI and settings but it will bring that bar back.

Kinda silly but thats how you fix it.
Old 05-07-2016, 06:28 PM
Planar Protector

lol wtf

that's absurd

will try it out in a few - thanks scryll/fifield
Old 05-07-2016, 06:30 PM
Fire Giant

I didnt even see scryll's post, hes the man, send me a tell once your in i'll come buff
Closed Thread