Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2019, 08:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are dumb. Due process applies to the guy who shot all the people because there will be an investigation, a trial, all evidence will be revealed and motive will be determined....Jesus can't believe I have to explain this.
you said news. did you mean news by news or am i being subJechtive?
Old 08-08-2019, 08:14 PM
Planar Protector

Sam Harris, the guy who is famous for coming up with anti-Muslim talking points, isn't exactly a radical leftist on par with the Blaze or your favorite pedophile, Milo.
Old 08-08-2019, 08:16 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you said news. did you mean news by news or am i being subJechtive?
Really reaching here huh? I said is it more news worthy? My opinion is no and never said the news company who didn't commit a crime (really they did) needed to have due process. They can say whatever they want, my point is, it has adverse effects and creates backwards minded people like you who denounce and call racist even though they make up only 20% of hate groups. Thus further driving hate groups.

Just an FYI, what they are doing is illegal:
First Amendment: Freedom of Speech & Freedom of the Press Defamation. Defamation is the communication of a false statement that harms the reputation of another.

Not advocating for any penalty but by law, determining "white supremacy" as the reason with no accurate data to prove that is the sole link and Trump is responsible is consider defamation.
Old 08-08-2019, 08:20 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sam Harris, the guy who is famous for coming up with anti-Muslim talking points, isn't exactly a radical leftist on par with the Blaze or your favorite pedophile, Milo.
No, the news organizations I listed take that spot and democratic nominees. Reparations, public healthcare, forced taxation; that is challenging tax laws, disarming the populist are all the extreme that are openly on the table for the most mainstream democrats. I pick Sam Harris because some would argue that I need to find someone more centrist. Since leftists tend to argue that they aren't all extreme leftists but need to use a more centrist as an example since that's how most leftist align, I pick someone who is a mixed bag on views.
Old 08-08-2019, 08:22 PM
Planar Protector

Why do I have to read every mass murderers' manifesto for you to respect my opinions? Your favorite political figure is a pedophile.
Old 08-08-2019, 08:27 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why do I have to read every mass murderers manifesto for you to respect my opinions?Your favorite political figure is a pedophile.
Is this how you argue with everyone? Really showing your redundancy here. When did I say Milo was anything but? You take me listing Milo as a different political viewpoint to watch as my favorite political figure.

Well, this is just my opinion, but, I'd say that when you make the claim of Trump is a racist and contributes to these murders or issues, the burden of proof is on you to prove that claim. So, when I ask you how much research have you done and you falsely quote me over and over and just say dingus, it tells me and hopefully other people that you haven't done too much and hopefully tells you to explore a little more before you continue to call people racist without ever meeting them.
Old 08-08-2019, 08:28 PM
Banned

cnn has free speech too dude it frickin owns
Old 08-08-2019, 08:31 PM
Planar Protector

Why do I have to listen to a pedophile for you to respect my opinions?
Old 08-08-2019, 08:35 PM
Fire Giant

"Can't reach this page"

Why are you trying to associate me with Milo? I'm like Sam Harris in this situation, some points of his I agree, some I don't. You realize I can rationalize my own thoughts right? Not everyone falls into some category like you want them to. I know you'd LOVE to paint me in that corner to validate your point but how about arguing the issue at hand instead of trying to cop out to validate it.
Closed Thread