Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

View Poll Results: Should RNF posts raise yo post count?
yea 25 20.49%
YEA 97 79.51%
Voters: 122. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-03-2011, 04:47 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

I would troll you into a panic how Rogean is going to put p99 on the backburner and watch the blubie tears flow, but the truth is Rogean is merely keeping our vztz project from closing down, and in the future after p99s kunark is adequately handled he is going to consider some work on our vztz project.

I'm really hoping he goes for a live experience with one boxxing, maybe even VZ or TZ ruleset.
Old 03-03-2011, 04:49 PM
Banned

vztz is............ less than mediocre in trms of fun gameplay.
Old 03-03-2011, 04:58 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Versus

This will tempt me for sure. Also, Rogean, you're a fucking stud. I wish I could hit the lottery and throw you a hundred thou. That being said, I'm a fucking broke 23 year old, so for now you'll have to settle for some good vibrations.

Kolored on Red.

Old 03-03-2011, 05:18 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seaweedpimp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
vztz is............ less than mediocre in trms of fun gameplay.
Again , VZTZ the best Pvp server on Emu. Biggest Problem is population.
Soulez Taken SK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimm View Post
Not only best thread ever, but best poster ever. Going back and reading each one of this guy's 101 posts has been amazing. Its like someone gave a down syndrome child a handle of vodka and a keyboard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeolwind View Post
Where did my underwear go?
Old 03-03-2011, 05:23 PM
Sarnak

Isn't it the only pvp server?

Though I guess by default that would make it the best...
Old 03-03-2011, 05:24 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuckle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would troll you into a panic how Rogean is going to put p99 on the backburner and watch the blubie tears flow, but the truth is Rogean is merely keeping our vztz project from closing down, and in the future after p99s kunark is adequately handled he is going to consider some work on our vztz project.

I'm really hoping he goes for a live experience with one boxxing, maybe even VZ or TZ ruleset.
aw man i was looking forward to another idiot to contribute negatively towards the conversation for no reason. DARN! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Yeah, theres massive potential in that server. i'm not a PvP fan myself BUT i know alot of people are.

i was merely wondering what his plans were with the server and i also wonder what kind of population transfer would happen if he cloned our server (of course making it PVP). Because i know alot of people from here would leave and go there.

Asher
Old 03-03-2011, 05:24 PM
Banned

Lol pop is by far not the worst problem. vztz is the only pvp with more that 3 daily players, so i dont know what your trying to say there.
Old 03-03-2011, 05:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevGrousis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
aw man i was looking forward to another idiot to contribute negatively towards the conversation for no reason. DARN! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Yeah, theres massive potential in that server. i'm not a PvP fan myself BUT i know alot of people are.

i was merely wondering what his plans were with the server and i also wonder what kind of population transfer would happen if he cloned our server (of course making it PVP). Because i know alot of people from here would leave and go there.
Im trying to figure out if people hatein cause of racism or just hate for the sunglasses, as your posts dont get on my nerves at all.
Old 03-03-2011, 05:27 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This will tempt me for sure. Also, Rogean, you're a fucking stud. I wish I could hit the lottery and throw you a hundred thou. That being said, I'm a fucking broke 23 year old, so for now you'll have to settle for some good vibrations.
lol that

Asher
Old 03-03-2011, 05:28 PM
Kobold

I'll be sure to log in there when i get a hankering to get ganked by a bunch of cheating / warping / SEQ-using douchebags.
Closed Thread