Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-04-2018, 10:59 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are just a peanut gallery sycophant. You follow the coattails of other non-thinking nerds here on the forums.

I am going to have to stop acknowledging your presence it's clear you take the game too seriously and have a mental illness of sorts regarding pixel lust and people's reputations that need burned because they disagree with you.

Stop chasing me around the forums like some obsessed fan. Seek help.
Pixel lust? I take the game too seriously? I have a mental illness?

You're nearly 70 pages in to a thread that had nothing to do with you, defending some noob that was clearly unstable because his "reputation", that you say doesn't really matter, was threatened. You might want to take a long hard look in the mirror before you start slinging medical diagnosis, sir.

And I like how you conveniently glaze over the fact that you just said a few posts ago that you were "disappointed to find out" that I was a high elf. Nearly two weeks into a thread highlighting a video clearly showing that I'm a high elf. It's clear that you never watched the video (until I called you out on it) and your only real reason for responding to this thread is for lack of interesting shit happening in your own life.

But you've ruined this post completely - it's no longer entertaining and it just drags on and on saying the same tired bullshit over and over at this point. I'm done responding from here on out, you can be the winner if it gets you to shut the hell up about it. Thanks, take care (I'm sure you're going to have to get the last word so have at it) Good luck in your future RNF posts flaming people for not buffing you.

Regards,
Old 01-04-2018, 11:07 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrend [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pixel lust? I take the game too seriously? I have a mental illness?

You're nearly 70 pages in to a thread that had nothing to do with you, defending some noob that was clearly unstable because his "reputation", that you say doesn't really matter, was threatened. You might want to take a long hard look in the mirror before you start slinging medical diagnosis, sir.

And I like how you conveniently glaze over the fact that you just said a few posts ago that you were "disappointed to find out" that I was a high elf. Nearly two weeks into a thread highlighting a video clearly showing that I'm a high elf. It's clear that you never watched the video (until I called you out on it) and your only real reason for responding to this thread is for lack of interesting shit happening in your own life.

But you've ruined this post completely - it's no longer entertaining and it just drags on and on saying the same tired bullshit over and over at this point. I'm done responding from here on out, you can be the winner if it gets you to shut the hell up about it. Thanks, take care (I'm sure you're going to have to get the last word so have at it) Good luck in your future RNF posts flaming people for not buffing you.

Regards,
Stop chasing me around the forums, you have an illness seek help.
Old 01-04-2018, 02:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
15 hours a day - no level 60 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-04-2018, 03:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menden View Post
Wow, someone actually got it right. Lhancelot gets a gold star. They are 100% set by players even though we will enforce the way Lhancelot stated above.
Old 01-04-2018, 03:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivera [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
15 hours a day - no level 60 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-06-2018, 08:33 AM
Kobold

Lhancelot is more terrible than a Metastasis.

Best move is to put this trash to ignore list!

Retired from Blue
Deathproof Tete`de`Mort 60 Necro.
Jemora 60 Rog.
Sinitrose C`la`Crise 60 Sham.
Sheana Kanbake 60 War.
Yapas D`Lezard 60 Monk
Patate Creme`Fraiche 60 Wiz.
Gnolife Le'Roi'Soleil 60 Mag.
Bisou Frenchkiss 57 Clr.
Old 01-06-2018, 01:04 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menden View Post
Wow, someone actually got it right. Lhancelot gets a gold star. They are 100% set by players even though we will enforce the way Lhancelot stated above.
Old 01-17-2018, 08:20 PM
Planar Protector

https://wiki.project1999.com/Reviviscence

-Mcoy
Closed Thread