Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-09-2015, 12:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just facts [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lets look at your recent track record:

You kill a C mob and then blame the staff for moving to C.
you return to R and then blame the staff for doing it on a time that wasn't perfect for you .
You pull a AE Raid Boss to a zone entrance and basicly block it with that mob then blame the guilds trying to recover, who are FORCED to zone in to recover or just in general trying enter the plane ontop of that raid boss that you pulled to the entrance just to block everyone else.

If that isn't raid interference I don't know what is.
there is no diffence to what you did then anyone who intentionaly pulls a train and drops it on someone else's raid force, you guys should be suspended for a month!
You're an idiot

There was grey area regarding tag vs kill, we tagged seconds before, we killed minutes after

The staff moved us back to R on a timeline that wasn't consistent with what Sirken and I had discussed, shit happens.

We pulled Inny to the zone in where BDA had established camp. The other raid forces were dead or camped out. I cited the rule stating that what we did was perfectly reasonable. You could be any flavor and you chose salty.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 01-09-2015, 12:15 PM
Planar Protector

Innoruuk needs the Sergeant Slate leash, clearly
Old 01-09-2015, 12:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

We pulled Inny to the zone in where BDA had established camp. The other raid forces were dead or camped out. I cited the rule stating that what we did was perfectly reasonable. You could be any flavor and you chose salty.
It's only reasonable because it suits you and your 'ilk'. You and I both know that every other guild has observed not engaging Inny at the zone in because it's not a valid camp. Do you really consider calling the point of the zone where players are forced to enter by the very mechanics of the game a 'reasonable' place to camp?

You clearly interfered with the raid scene and once again, BDA is causing discord in FFA.
Old 01-09-2015, 12:17 PM
Kobold

I'm not demanding blood or anything, but killing at Hate zone-in should be avoided at all times. It is interfering with anyone zoning in.
It would be nice to have this set as rule for next time: do not pull AoE raid mobs to zone-in.
Old 01-09-2015, 12:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by khanable [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Innoruuk needs the Sergeant Slate leash, clearly
Every mob in the game does, imo. No more bard kite crying, no more chardok ae crying, no more raid mob pull crying.
Old 01-09-2015, 12:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Every mob in the game does, imo. No more bard kite crying, no more chardok ae crying, no more raid mob pull crying.
Fuck it, throw in summoning with just proximity aggro (i.e., 100% health). Stealth patch.

Ultra luls
Old 01-09-2015, 12:30 PM
Sarnak

But where would you find a big enough leash for a dragon? I haven't seen too many pet stores around Norrath.
Old 01-09-2015, 12:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ella`Ella [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's only reasonable because it suits you and your 'ilk'. You and I both know that every other guild has observed not engaging Inny at the zone in because it's not a valid camp. Do you really consider calling the point of the zone where players are forced to enter by the very mechanics of the game a 'reasonable' place to camp?

You clearly interfered with the raid scene and once again, BDA is causing discord in FFA.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanguru [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not demanding blood or anything, but killing at Hate zone-in should be avoided at all times. It is interfering with anyone zoning in.
It would be nice to have this set as rule for next time: do not pull AoE raid mobs to zone-in.
It is a valid camp, Sirken even said as much. I know you're smarter than this. IB wiped, Taken wiped, TMO logged out to avoid wiping. At that point only BDA is in zone minus misc FD classes. We have the absolute right to establish camp anywhere we want at that point.

How is it any different than someone making camp at the well, then someone else making camp at the top of the ramp. The well guild is forced to pull through the camp of the guild sitting on front of Inny's room. Is that raid interference too? You are allowed to pull Inny, there is no rule saying he must be killed in his room. The last time that was a rule was when Ambrotos made it one.

We chose our camp, we cleanly pulled Inny, we didn't train anyone with adds, and we successfully killed the target. I'm sorry you didn't get Inny this time. The loot was really good too.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 01-09-2015, 12:59 PM
Kobold

My concern is not about this particular incident but the future.

Another guild should be able to zone-in after you and be able to group up without getting caught in the middle of your attempt.
Old 01-09-2015, 12:59 PM
Kobold

Petitioned. Lawyer up bitch, TMO needs loot.
Closed Thread