Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-09-2015, 06:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So... To be clear... are you claiming the following...

1. BDA was the first guild to zone into Hate.
2. No other guild had people at zone in when BDA decided to train Inny to zone in ? (I've seen the fraps this is mostly for the people you are trying to kid.)

BTW I can name some of the TMO at zone in thanks to said fraps.

Zarkanoff
Ferns
Borf
Doktyr
Portaholic
Icare wizard
Krime

There were others there as well...But can just see the tags and not the names. So you are claiming your guild zoned into Hate and established a camp on top of another guild already there.

So.. I ask again... How did BDA establish a camp at zone in when a guild that ported up first was still at zone in ? Why can't BDA follow simple rules about establishing a camp elsewhere like Sirken strongly suggested ? Why did BDA pull Innoruuk to zone in where TMO was already setup and in the process kill some people from other guilds such as IB and Taken who were corpse recovering there ?
It's like a disease.

IB and Taken wiped at the ramp, TMO set up camp in the same area but camped out when the train came back. You can't have all the camps, your raid force was perched next to the Inny clusterfuck looking to snipe an FTE so BDA claimed the entrance for our pull.

That's not interference. We chose to remain at the entrance while the 3 other guilds chose to move up to near Inny's room. IB, Taken, and TMO gave up their rights to the entrance. We claimed it, we pulled Inny, we killed Inny. TMO having stragglers at the entrance doesn't mean you lay claim to it, it just means your raidforce was fractured because you made a bad decision trying to poach an FTE with a massive train whipping through the zone.

Knock off the disenfranchised crybaby routine.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 01-09-2015, 06:43 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's like a disease.

IB and Taken wiped at the ramp, TMO set up camp in the same area but camped out when the train came back. You can't have all the camps, your raid force was perched next to the Inny clusterfuck looking to snipe an FTE so BDA claimed the entrance for our pull.

That's not interference. We chose to remain at the entrance while the 3 other guilds chose to move up to near Inny's room. IB, Taken, and TMO gave up their rights to the entrance. We claimed it, we pulled Inny, we killed Inny. TMO having stragglers at the entrance doesn't mean you lay claim to it, it just means your raidforce was fractured because you made a bad decision trying to poach an FTE with a massive train whipping through the zone.

Knock off the disenfranchised crybaby routine.
I mean this is nice spin but incorrect on a lot of levels. Just admit ya made a mistake and move on. It's not that big a deal.
Old 01-09-2015, 06:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I agree about them not being mistaken about where to pull. If a guild wasn't already there pull away. However you can't setup a camp where another guild or guilds already are. That is the rule they broke. Which honestly shouldn't be that big of a fuss. They made a mistake. They know better now.
There wasn't a guild already there, all other guilds left the entrance to go fuck around at/or around Inny. It wasn't your camp, it's our camp. Fael understands. Maybe you can get with him in TMO voice chat and he can coach you up.
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 01-09-2015, 06:45 PM
Fire Giant

Chest.

Just agree that it's a dumb rule to say that guilds have to spread out in hate to designate certain areas as their camp. There is basically only one or two areas and sane guild would set up a camp in hate on a full repop.
Old 01-09-2015, 06:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I mean this is nice spin but incorrect on a lot of levels. Just admit ya made a mistake and move on. It's not that big a deal.
why would I ever admit we made a mistake when we obviously didn't? we killed Inny, we didn't train anyone, we didn't pull through any other guilds, he came from his reset position to our camp with zero drama because 2 raids wiped and the other camped out

your members still at the entrance should have moved, you were in our camp, I think i'll petition TMO for interfering with our Inny attempt when they refused to vacate our camp
Old 01-09-2015, 06:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"Wiped" /sigh
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZmqJQ-nc_s
Old 01-09-2015, 06:49 PM
Sarnak

Or maybe setting up camp at the zone in should just be off limits because it's a high traffic area due to being literally the only point of entry into the zone? I dunno. Pull him to Maestro hall or something if you don't want to engage him in his room.
Old 01-09-2015, 06:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Chest.

Just agree that it's a dumb rule to say that guilds have to spread out in hate to designate certain areas as their camp. There is basically only one or two areas and sane guild would set up a camp in hate on a full repop.
THE WHOLE RAID SCENE IS A DUMB RULE

Whether it's the entrance, or the well, or the base of the ramp, or the top of the ramp, or the entrance to Inny's room, or in the middle of Inny's room there's a pile of fucking bottlenecks. Leaping over the next raid force then screaming when they pull through you is the epitome of stupid yet this is what happens at every goddamn raid target that's FFA when guilds try to "compete"

This is a simple fix if TMO and IB would come off their loot pixel frenzy and agree to some better rules that benefit the entire fucking server, god forbid though, can't cut into that pixel quota or the deranged obese mouth breathing neckbeards might have a fucking coronary
Old 01-09-2015, 06:50 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There wasn't a guild already there, all other guilds left the entrance to go fuck around at/or around Inny. It wasn't your camp, it's our camp. Fael understands. Maybe you can get with him in TMO voice chat and he can coach you up.
I can see your argument. You just have the facts about what happened on that raid wrong. Not going to get in a big argument about it. You made a mistake as a guild. It wasn't a huge mistake per the rules. I doubt you lose the kill or loot over it since it wasn't a clear rule.
Old 01-09-2015, 06:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I can see your argument. You just have the facts about what happened on that raid wrong. Not going to get in a big argument about it. You made a mistake as a guild. It wasn't a huge mistake per the rules. I doubt you lose the kill or loot over it since it wasn't a clear rule.
we did not make a mistake, I cited the ruling, BDA established the camp once every other guild vacated the entrance, i'm sorry you don't agree with the ruling
Closed Thread