Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2015, 09:04 PM
Sarnak

It's about everyone getting to experience content, Kagok (if you can kill Gorenaire at 3 am)
Old 01-29-2015, 09:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cause we all know that everytime you mustered up a raidforce it only consisted of the people currently online...
It may come as a surprise to you, but when the batphone goes out at certain times of the day, there isn't always a raid force of players waiting at the login server to press "Enter World".
Old 01-29-2015, 09:08 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by wycca [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Classic PR tactics, if you can't attack the logic, attack the person.

BDA PR team working overtime to gloss over, obscure, and explain away.
Oh shit I'm part of the PR team. We're fucked.
Old 01-29-2015, 09:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by wycca [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Classic PR tactics, if you can't attack the logic, attack the person.

BDA PR team working overtime to gloss over, obscure, and explain away.
It only makes sense to vet the source's credibility.
Old 01-29-2015, 09:19 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pint [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
which of the brand new guilds is moving from naggy and vox to talendor you clown.
None. Naggy and Vox were completely open and never a pre-req.
Sarnak

Since the guilds have had so much time to work on their tactics we should remove C/R and see the turn-out. Taken has the ability to compete realistically when it comes to FFAs, Europa has a pretty god damn large force, they put up 30 some odd for a royals kill(what), every other guild has become capable of killing merbs they never had a shot at, so why not see what is possible ? FFA everything with checks and balances. Kill a mob you sit out on the next FFA cycle.
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anichek [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
None. Naggy and Vox were completely open and never a pre-req.
so no new guilds are meant to enter your rotation, glad we cleared that up.
Old 01-29-2015, 09:30 PM
Kobold

Should be more like Kill any classic god, opens all classic raid content. Kill any Kunark dragon opens up all Kunark dragons. Kill VS opens up VS. Why would Gore be the open gate mob, when frankly not worth killing 80 percent of time. Hell just make every mob have to be unlocked, by successfully killing it. If a guild proves they can kill VS solo, they should be allowed on VS rotation. WTF does killing Gore have to do with killing VS or Sev. If your guild can solo kill a mob within 1 hour of spawn you allowed to be on the spawns rotation. If you fail to kill in 1 hour you forfeit your spot, the seems perfectly fair. Sounds like BDA and Taken just want free kills but not share. I get the guilds cooping shouldn't be given a slot for each guild, and I thought that is guilds allied it already removed both then rotation.
Old 01-29-2015, 09:30 PM
Fire Giant

pint, the proletariat isn't allowed to participate.
Old 01-29-2015, 09:31 PM
Aviak

The few things I have to say in regards to this topic:

1) Forcing guilds who have killed every single mob in the rotation solo already that now happen to be faced with a 3am Trak spawn, thus requiring a partnership with another guild to kill, to partner with that same guild on ALL mobs going forward is fucking ludicrous. Keep the mob from going class C, that was ALWAYS stressed by every guild on FAP. Now it's time to penalize those who do this?

2) Your Tier test mobs are completely ridiculous. Class C guilds still wipe on Gore(I can't remember when it happened last, but I know it has happened). Nice job in trying to fist the assholes of smaller guilds trying to build up their member base and experience via a steadily increasing difficulty of mobs they attempt(which is how guilds usually do it). AG didn't sign up for Gore right away, as an example.

3) You claim to want all the guilds to have the opportunity to progress. I suggested a more fair way for guilds to attempt tier test mobs because how THE FUCK are guilds going to learn on a mob without wiping, rezzing up, analyzing the problems and adjusting the strat and going again. Your proposal does not allow this at all.

Man I sure feel for Chest whenever ScumGuild_01 thinks they can dictate how the R class should play, it's not mob difficulty it's a difference in playstyle.....that you're now trying to force. Had you been willing to let more suggestions be discussed and seen how unreasonable some of the proposed changes were, I really think many of us would have been more supportive of a compromise approach.

Chevey Truxx
Closed Thread