Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 07-06-2015, 11:05 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Necromancer SkullCap Questline Bugged

I am unable to obtain the Glass Canopic and move on to Rank 3 of the quest line from Master Xydos. I have followed the detailed text and said everything in the [Brackets]. Which easily lead me to end of rank 2 text/lore. Upon completion of rank 2 (after turn in) Master Xydoz says 'A job well done, apprentice ____. Your fine service shall earn you the second circle apprentice skullcap. I would advise you to forget this tapestry - it is nothing more than an ancient rug of no importance.'

Now I have Rank 2 and Everything I read about this quest says "Hail Master Xydos and say... What third rank skullcap I will do the bidding of the tower".

This should give you Glass Canopic... However he will not reply to "what third rank skullcap" because he is started over and is back at stage one of quest line text.

How do I get him to Engage the third rank text so I can receive Glass Canopic and move on... I have retried this 5x already and get stuck at same exact part... Have asked multiple people in game and no one has had my problem. Any help would be much appreciated.
Old 01-25-2017, 02:38 PM
Aviak

I have an answer to this:

I had just made a necromancer doing the skullcap quests and had this exact thing happen with not getting the Brood Canopic from asking "what third rank skullcap".

The problem is asking the wrong NPC. Its not Master Xydos who gave the 1st and 2nd cap quest, its Master Rixiz who is just down the stairs from Xydos.

The information is correct in the wiki, its just easy to overlook the names since they do kinda seem similar. I was lucky another necromancer in the zone showed me my mistake.

I hope this helps out anyone that had trouble with this part.
Closed Thread