Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Melee

Closed Thread

Old 08-22-2020, 02:13 PM
Banned

Default Bard Epic help - BW

Wiki is extremely vague on spawning Phurzikon and Nezekezena - I highsunned all the mobs in this area and nothing. Went to the spawn points. I vaguely remember seeing gullerback being a PHer and he is up but can’t find info in wiki! Anyone familiar with spawning these two wurms would be greatly appreciated.
Old 08-23-2020, 05:56 AM
Planar Protector

I understand the PH’s are hilltop pathing higher con wurms (blue are 60). Never farmed it but every time we do Ixi my guildie ask me to pull those.

The wiki says Gullerback is the PH for Azdalin (wurmslayer quest mob) so I’d avoid the ape.
Old 08-23-2020, 09:25 AM
Banned

I got this and am happy to help relay info to other bards [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-23-2020, 12:19 PM
Planar Protector

Ah grats!
Old 08-24-2020, 10:53 AM
Banned

So all the wurms are on a 2hrish respawn timer except the three PHers which are on a 6:40 Timer, also the three PHers are always blue cons at 60. The two locs listed on the Phurzikon spawn timer are within like 600 locs of each other and you can keep those two down fairly simply. One of them is also a spawn point for Nezekezena or whatever the name is(this is who I got) simple enough to fear/snare kite and kill. Took approximately 30minutes once this info was discovered with the help of a ranger guildie. /shoutout to tenderli and Tawanda on the assist And info with getting this mob #letfreedomring
Closed Thread