Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-28-2011, 01:54 PM
Aviak

haters gon hate...

CHEATERS GON CHEAT!

please direct any and all rage to my avatar, kthnxbaaiii!
Old 08-28-2011, 01:59 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

How bout some numbers? Something tangible that we can see like a summary of all penalties enforced after all is said and done.

IE:
Total Platz Deleted
Average Levels Lost

Would be very interesting to see how much of an impact these 3rd party programs had.
Last edited by ALLWILL; 08-28-2011 at 02:01 PM..
Old 08-28-2011, 02:00 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ididit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Half of you would have done it too if you been aware you could do it.
You are an "Idiot" Ididittttt. You try to justify what you did to make yourself feel better. Keep trying, won't work. You know what cheating is, you did it, you'll pay, you'll be back unfortunately, you'll never change. You'd keep the million in the suitcase wouldn't you? There are honest people out there, meet us [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

When you have kids I hope you learn how to raise them correct. There are principles beyond rules, or what's called the "law." The law is for those people like yourself, the filthy, armpit part of humanity that will always be there and strain society to its breaking point. There must be law in this game, more so than anything else. Look at the other All-365 of us. We don't cheat or hax, and have integrity. You my friend should play with the other 364 somewhere else if you have any honor left. But you don't. See ya back in game soon, Idiotttttttt.
Old 08-28-2011, 02:08 PM
Kobold

Uthgaard, can you please just reveal the names of anyone who posted in THIS THREAD who was suspended for cheating?

I understand not ousting the entire list, as it would pretty much devastate the community (no matter how shitty these people are), but if they want to make threads about it, bring them the attention they so desire.

As they ground to make XP holy . . . let us twink to make it free; our EQ marches on!
Old 08-28-2011, 02:09 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ididit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You may be right!

Many people will do ANYthing until they're given a good reason NOT to. Such as it is, yesterday was certainly a good deterant for all of us moving forward.

I can't really blame anyone for pushing the boundaries of an imaginary world. That's how this game has been and always will be defined.

Anyway, most of us didn't, and now that we're all aware of the consequences, hopefully most of YOU won't either.
Old 08-28-2011, 02:41 PM
Banned

Dear Cheating OP:

You suck. That's why you had to cheat. I don't suck. At all. I am one of the very best players of Everquest who have ever lived. I take actual irl pride in that, and that's why I don't cheat. You got off lightly, and you know it. I think anyone who posts crap like this should get permanent IP bans.
Old 08-28-2011, 02:48 PM
Banned

Not true OP. I hacked the fuck out of live EQ toward the end of my time playing it. I used MQ2 to run scripts for my cleric bots, warp like a motherfucker, solo gods and raid mobs and do basically whatever else I wanted because I was bored with Everquest at the time.

I did not use it here because I have no need.. I love this game as it is, and it's the reason I'm on this server to begin with. I wanted the classic EverQuest experience, even back when I was playing live I kept playing even though the entire time this is what I was missing.

So, no you're wrong. I'm perfectly aware of how to setup and use Macroquest and other programs to cheat. I chose not to because I have no need, it would ruin my immersion, and there is no reward for me to use such a program. Just sayin'.
Old 08-28-2011, 02:53 PM
Kobold

Send a message via AIM to Dravingar

You ain't gotta lie to kick it, Mcbard.
Old 08-28-2011, 03:00 PM
Banned

What you know 'bout that window in the top left corner Dravingar? http://i.imgur.com/HKRk5.jpg
Old 08-28-2011, 03:00 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:

The other half of you didn't need to do it cause your "mate" on the other side of your teamspeak/chatbox did it for you.

See you in two weeks.
I guess I must be the half that wouldn't have done it. I don't see the point, part of what makes this better than other MMORPGs is the challenge.

"Life's short and hard like a body building elf."
Closed Thread