Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2017, 10:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droog007 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's right - I admit I was salty AF! But I still do not admit that either me or my partner did anything malicious. We were just naive care bears. She's the care, I'm the bear.
This is what I mean by bad players. Most often it's casual scum violating rules out of sheer ignorance, not malice. And it's just terrible to deal with them because their sense of self virtue won't allow them to see themselves at fault. Wish TMO griefed more of you off the server.
Old 10-11-2017, 10:44 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droog007 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Actually I shoulda known better ... the last few threads in O-chat were pretty much textbook narcissism.

But still, like I said before... If anything, I worry that BG are going to target me with extra grief because I'm AG. But it wasn't at the forefront of my mind when I typed the subject line. Honestly it was just kindof a lazy way to refer to the gang that fucked with me. I didn't really think anyone would believe that every single BG member goes straight for the Grizlin jugular on the Lodi battlefield.
I accept that answer griz. But wait I dont see meah getting thrown under the bus in this quote... can someone recheck this msg please I dont want to miss anything
Old 10-11-2017, 10:45 PM
Fire Giant

GET THE GNOLL, WOMAN!

LOL... I'm totally gonna say that at every Lodi we duo from now on.
Old 10-11-2017, 10:46 PM
Planar Protector

I mean with her char name why shouldn't she be thrown under the bus, she's asking for it
Old 10-11-2017, 10:48 PM
Skeleton

those memes I was fuckin crying laughing God that shit was so damn good
Old 10-11-2017, 10:48 PM
Fire Giant

Cecily, please fuck off. I said a hundred times by now that there was no way to know if tash landed before melee. We evidently need FTE shouts on all potential pets in Iceclad Ocean.

I'm not ignorant of the rules and neither is my wife. When I refer to my naivety, I'm talking about the fact that we were not mentally prepared for griefers.
Old 10-11-2017, 10:49 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is what I mean by bad players. Most often it's casual scum violating rules out of sheer ignorance, not malice. And it's just terrible to deal with them because their sense of self virtue won't allow them to see themselves at fault. Wish TMO griefed more of you off the server.
Quote:
Cecily, please fuck off. I said a hundred times by now that there was no way to know if tash landed before melee. We evidently need FTE shouts on all potential pets in Iceclad Ocean.

I'm not ignorant of the rules and neither is my wife. When I refer to my naivety, I'm talking about the fact that we were not mentally prepared for griefers.
https://imgur.com/WeWLmbS
Old 10-11-2017, 10:49 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
GET THE GNOLL, WOMAN!

LOL... I'm totally gonna say that at every Lodi we duo from now on.
LOL didnt you say that on the one that started this thread =P
Old 10-11-2017, 10:54 PM
Planar Protector

All great strategies in history have also been dick moves. Prove me wrong
Old 10-11-2017, 10:55 PM
Fire Giant

I honestly don't get how this busrolling thing got started. I mean, she's the enchanter. We got in trouble for charming a thing. My strings were still in my pocket, I swear!
Closed Thread