Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-13-2017, 02:10 AM
Skeleton

the world may never know!
Old 10-13-2017, 03:20 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadiki [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is a really exciting thread.

Will people believe Mana's defense and think he is a decent person?

Or will they find out the harsh truth?
The harsh truth is that everyone that joins a raiding guild does so in the pursuit of pixels. Everyone that goes on a raid does so in the pursuit of pixels, for them, or there friends, does not matter. Pixels are why we raid.

Another truth is that sometimes people leave guilds, it happens.
Old 10-13-2017, 03:22 AM
Sarnak

Should I be taking notes? Is there a test on this?
Old 10-13-2017, 04:01 AM
Skeleton

I think the thread finally died =(
Old 10-13-2017, 05:00 AM
Kobold

Toss it on the garbage scow already. Sticky Wedar's post.
Old 10-13-2017, 09:02 AM
Planar Protector

things are not looking good for mansana

it’s like running for office around here. you better be clean if you are going to get loud

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 10-13-2017, 09:41 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
things are not looking good for mansana

it’s like running for office around here. you better be clean if you are going to get loud
Wasn't necessary for Trump.

Anyways the things people are saying Manasana stopped doing in AG once he stopped benefiting from them? He does with BG and he still has just as little to gain from them. So what's the spin on that?

Plush Bufnstuf
Old 10-13-2017, 09:43 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreenk317 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The harsh truth is that everyone that joins a raiding guild does so in the pursuit of pixels. Everyone that goes on a raid does so in the pursuit of pixels, for them, or there friends, does not matter. Pixels are why we raid.

Another truth is that sometimes people leave guilds, it happens.
Thanks Captain.

While it's true pixels are part of the conquest when playing Everquest, how you go about getting them varies from person to person.

The reason Manasana is viewed critically is not because he left a guild, or that it's bad to be driven by pixels above all else. We all know players like this and it doesn't define them as bad people. The issue is how disingenuous he is about it.

Others who know the truth are annoyed, particularly when he now points out how little AG did for him, and how much he did for AG.

I would respect him more if he just said, "yeah, I love pixels, I go hard in the paint for pixels. AG helped me get what I wanted while they got what they wanted sometimes too."

Manasana, stop pretending to be some paladin of pixels that did so much for the guild you left in the dust, when you know that AG geared out all your alts over the course of time and provided you with tons of plats from selling MQ items you'd never been able to get on your own.
Old 10-13-2017, 10:48 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrighter00 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Isn't the real question here why the shaman doesn't just solo it without using a chanter's charm pet?

Old news.

The real question is why whichever muppet though taking half the name of the old guild they were in was a good idea, when they had the chance of making something original and cool !
Old 10-13-2017, 10:48 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiQuid [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wasn't necessary for Trump.
Trump wasn’t committing crimes against the elf sim community or he never would have gotten elected

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Closed Thread