Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-23-2018, 06:15 PM
Planar Protector

Weed isn't a drug. I'm not talking about that or having a beer on occasion. I just don't get the need to numb one's self
Old 03-23-2018, 06:24 PM
Banned

inability to cope with perceived pain
Old 03-23-2018, 07:06 PM
Banned

some do dope, some do dopamine.

addicts all
Old 03-23-2018, 07:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

This is a good question. Why do white people feel the need for so many chems? asians dont seem nearly as reliant on things like coffee, even. however they are reliant on soul-less hive mind so what's better, really?

i pray to god and thank the lord that nowadays i'm a straight shooter. I smoke about 3.5 grams of legal weed per month (roughly $20) and rarely drink above 2 drinks a week.

perhaps more white males need to experience extreme suffering and be thrown into the wilderness at an early age. i think many people simply need God the Lord our Savior (who dwells in the hearts of all Things)

/gains off

good question seems most pseudo affluent white males are polydrug users apt to grow into 2-3 substances and then graduate to 3-4 substances before they realize their mistake. You can see this throughout history with John Belushi, Chris Farley. etc Name a successful black leading actor that was a polydrug user. you cant. its a white thing. there is some adjustment problem.

I think it has something to do with technocratic society and mass marketing. ill get back to you.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Last edited by AzzarTheGod; 03-23-2018 at 07:11 PM..
Old 03-23-2018, 07:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
perhaps more white males need to experience extreme suffering and be thrown into the wilderness at an early age. i think many people simply need God the Lord our Savior (who dwells in the hearts of all Things)

/gains off
There is certainly a lack of Rites of Passage among white society today.

Lack of patriarchy (the true meaning, neigh the feminist perverse) is also a major contributing factor I'd think. And no I'm not referring to your dads. Get woke on true progressive patriarchal society cucks.

Old 03-23-2018, 07:18 PM
Planar Protector

IDK what you're on about Rites of Passage but I remember when I was 14 and playing a dwarven warrior, I got my Blade of Passage and knew I was a man.
Old 03-23-2018, 07:19 PM
Planar Protector

yeah sick story dude remember when u got ur drivers license

wayyy cool dude

Old 03-23-2018, 11:56 PM
Banned

Should be forced to play on classic R99 with itemloot and get 60 and planar geared for your right of passage IMO.
Old 03-24-2018, 10:45 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
good question seems most pseudo affluent white males are polydrug users apt to grow into 2-3 substances and then graduate to 3-4 substances before they realize their mistake. You can see this throughout history with John Belushi, Chris Farley. etc Name a successful black leading actor that was a polydrug user. you cant. its a white thing. there is some adjustment problem.

I think it has something to do with technocratic society and mass marketing. ill get back to you.
Samuel L. Jackson. Idris Elba.
Old 03-24-2018, 11:17 AM
Banned

I'm well adjusted, just had an 1000 calorie breakfast, about to go help my mom haul cow shit.

P.S. when you are weak and out of shape, u learn to lift and move right.

I was a real dumb fuck when I was healthy and injured myself a lot because I thought I was a he-man who could lift/push/pull/press 340lb. So I would carry that shit wrong.

I bet that's how a lot of whites end up on opiods to begin with, that and poor diet / bone health / endocrine disorders from eating shit cafateria grade food and not wild caught food.

The sheer number of things that destroy peoples livers, pancreas, kidneys, and cause inflimmation, cardiac distress in young adults in the American diet is pretty bad. Way to much salt, not enough potassium, way to much sugar, way to much vegtable oils, garbage slop fed animals and animal fats full of cortisol and steroids.

Take it from this tranny, that shit is bad 4u. I'd rather die from mercury poisoning and general malnutritioin and soy grown in contaminated soil than that shit.

Also ppl think stretching, yoga, warmups, spas and fireside bonding isn't manly for some dumb reason. That also causes opioid use.
Last edited by Irulan; 03-24-2018 at 11:24 AM..
Closed Thread