Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-04-2019, 04:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by HopefulButConcerned101 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
its not my fault you have the attention span of a 5 yr old, and nothing to add but complaints, no doubt a liberal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HopefulButConcerned101 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
and my god that diatribe about altrusim serves only to reveal how much of an ahole u are.......................

Quote:
dude get off the comp and find a woman. you sit in here all day with nothing but trolling?
Old 12-04-2019, 05:49 AM
Fire Giant

This is not a new game. This shit has existed for 20 years and every knows it. Just cuz some dude relaunched a private server all of a sudden you feel things should be different.
Old 12-09-2019, 10:02 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by indiscriminate_hater [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why isn't is greedy if a lower level takes a camp while a higher level wants the same content? They're both after the same thing - improving their characters. What entitles the lower level to content over the higher level?
When one person is occupying content that six others could be enjoying, the one person will step aside if they were raised right by their mommies and daddies. That’s all there is to it.
Old 12-09-2019, 10:07 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Again, did you offer a compromise? If they're just there for certain loot, I highly doubt they would care about you killing the stuff for the EXP if they get the loot
If it is some item camp I highly doubt they would trust the other person to give it up, one guild has its members camping all kinds of shit because they need the item to get raid loot or some shit.
Old 12-09-2019, 10:23 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by wagorf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is not a new game. This shit has existed for 20 years and every knows it. Just cuz some dude relaunched a private server all of a sudden you feel things should be different.
When I played on live there were people who complained about the game and every [sic] knows it. Just cuz some dude relaunched a private server all of a sudden you feel things should be different.
Old 12-09-2019, 01:29 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackd104 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When one person is occupying content that six others could be enjoying, the one person will step aside if they were raised right by their mommies and daddies. That’s all there is to it.
I've recently encountered a situation where I was in a low level zone, camping some remedial shit that I didn't even care much about. Alone working on my laptop for a few hours just sat killing PH etc.

3 hours later a guy runs up to me and calls me a cunt, says I've ruined his whole group, and that I need to leave or he will train me (and then tried to train me and died) all within the space of 2 minutes.

You think me, a person of pride, wants to teach this fucksponge a lesson by not moving aside for a further 3 hours because of the way he approached me?

You're
Goddamn
Right

It's about how people deal with the situation.
Closed Thread