Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-07-2019, 09:29 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magerin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://youtu.be/MP7zRNf0zTs

Another example on a different day. Just come on in and ks. Felt like the druid and enchanter were a "boxed set" on this occasion.
That second video it looks like you attempted and failed rocks them.
Old 12-07-2019, 09:29 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phatez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That second video it looks like you attempted and failed rocks them.
KS**
Old 12-07-2019, 11:55 AM
Aviak

Again, this is why green sucks. Okay, this person, stress, was at a different camp, so I took over another camp. Being the douchy person this player is and who does these rotten things, becuase they know their guild leader will defend such crummy behavior, goes ahead and pulls this shit repeatedly. That was the second round of ksing they did to me. I really hope the server staff never merges teal and green together, it will thin out the numbers very quickly. Green has already established itself as scum, one guild mainly being the source, defending bad behavior, clearly not addressing the player interference video and defending the offending player who kses another player kill, fte. The saddest part is that they let allerha into their guild and allowed his class, a bard, to roll on an rbb when every casual player even knows a bard has zero benefit to possess one of the era's best haste and server first belt. Melee dps or tank should have only rolled on that. It's all these reasons why green sucks. Who will be the next banned rmter on football Sunday?
Old 12-07-2019, 12:01 PM
Kobold

Since you have video evidence, make a post in the petition/exploit forum and post the video evidence there. They're just gonna keep on doing that shady bullshit to other people if you don't. They should eat a suspension for that.
Old 12-07-2019, 09:07 PM
Aviak

Heres the deal, its been sitting in a completed petition for nearly 4 weeks with nothing being done about it. I have 3 videos and 4 Screen shots of my interactions with them with no replies. It seems like you need to KNOW someone to actually get a ban out on Seal Team members.
Old 12-07-2019, 09:21 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phatez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
KS**
Yes, he attempted to ks them told him he was recording then petitioned it.

You really are a dumb bald motherfucker aren't you?
Old 12-07-2019, 09:30 PM
Aviak

The video very clearly shows I had first agro on the mob, then Stress came running into the room and casted after I had agro. It's sad that I have to record. I rarely to almost never recorded on live, here, i always gotta be ready to record the bs that goes on.
Old 12-07-2019, 10:44 PM
Fire Giant

Thanks Magerin, if you have any more info feel free to PM me. I will make sure they are dealt with.
Old 12-07-2019, 10:56 PM
Sarnak

If you aren't hated on p99 you aren't trying hard enough.

Pras Seal Team Sex
Old 12-07-2019, 11:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daloon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you aren't hated on p99 you aren't trying hard enough.

Pras Seal Team Sex
VOmitted a bit after reading that.

Please move out of your moms basement and seek gainful employment
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Closed Thread