Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2019, 11:38 AM
Aviak

I m sorry sir, but RoZ is the only chance to have to get some good pvp with your pals.

Or you can sit in front of this forum , refreshing the page for news about r99 for the next years

I have spoken
Old 12-06-2019, 03:23 PM
Planar Protector

French Wizard, when one word isn't gay enough
Old 12-06-2019, 04:15 PM
Orc

tassadork
Old 12-07-2019, 01:18 AM
Sarnak

Can't wait to pop everyone like fat greasy zits on ROZ
Old 12-07-2019, 10:00 AM
Planar Protector

I really can’t figure out why you all don’t start at 50 with plane gear on RoZ. It’s not an EQ server it’s a custom caca that will be dead in months. Then RoZ 3.0 will come out and you will have the same nonsense going on.

#breakdacycle
Old 12-07-2019, 02:00 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I really can’t figure out why you all don’t start at 50 with plane gear on RoZ. It’s not an EQ server it’s a custom caca that will be dead in months. Then RoZ 3.0 will come out and you will have the same nonsense going on.

#breakdacycle
Lmfao this dude has no idea.
Old 12-07-2019, 02:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nottitanuk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am so fucking mad right now wall of text
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Going to be mad fun man. 2 boxes. Ice comet vendor. Level so fast. End game with same 40 people 3 boxing.

Can’t fucking wait!
Quote:
Originally Posted by El-Hefe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Man, why is boxing on every single server aside from P99?

Kills my interest instantly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by French Wizard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Any mention of another everquest server on this forum should be an instant delete and ban.

If you want to play rise of zek i dont care, but stop posting about it here i am not playing. No one else is either.
mostly if not all of this and so much more
Old 12-07-2019, 06:27 PM
Planar Protector

Hopefully all this publicity on red gets RoZ like what 4 players. Thank you clowns for making the forums great again.
Old 12-09-2019, 03:52 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He's kinda just asking why others don't make the same rule.

The reason is that it is very difficult to enforce on a zero dollar 1 man operation budget.
It isn't because it is hard to enforce. RoZ has much more gm involvement than Red99 and Secrets helps with anti hacks. They allow 2 boxing because they think it is better game play and almost everyone on the server agrees. It is a small minority that don't like to 2 box. It is just a difference of opinion on what is more fun. People get banned for using 3+ chars. I was always 2 box on red99 and never got caught.
Old 12-10-2019, 11:19 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by French Wizard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
we dont care stop bumping ROZ threads and posting about ROZ Things, go post somewhere else

please ban this guy for promoting another server
Thanks for bump.
Closed Thread