Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-17-2019, 08:18 AM
Aviak

This entire post was a sob story about working your life away and never having leisure time until recently, which you choose to spend on a game far past it’s prime, clearly suggesting you’re suffering from nostalgia of EQ you missed.

Yet we are supposed to feel regret? And you don’t? Are you trying to convince us, or yourself?
Old 11-17-2019, 09:47 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kokkusho [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This entire post was a sob story about working your life away and never having leisure time until recently, which you choose to spend on a game far past it’s prime, clearly suggesting you’re suffering from nostalgia of EQ you missed.

Yet we are supposed to feel regret? And you don’t? Are you trying to convince us, or yourself?
Old 11-17-2019, 11:11 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink grapefruit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Had it not been EQ, I’d have been wasting my time with something equally pointless :P

It’s been super fun doing elf rp in a magical social world full of other nerdy ppl. And rn I’m in the best health of my life and feel relatively happy and contented so it’s all kinda whatever.
Old 11-24-2019, 10:00 PM
Large Rat

The only life I feel like I wasted was on reading this thread.
Old 11-26-2019, 01:18 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rushmore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
EQ is THE people by the people. More so on A PVP server. As Patton once said at least you won't tell your great grand baby during the war you shoveled shit in Louisiana.

You battled Xantille and Rexx. Knuckle, Smedy, Gongshow and all the box Legends. You spent days with Karsten listening to all the greatest country tunes that ever were.

So many of those you made an impact on and so many that made fun of you. RL

Games like sports, like TV, etc. are to keep us clueless and distracted. At least this game was created by a man who accepted Christ as his savior.

Tell the truth. Help someone. Be kind. Be generous. Salvation is free. Like P99. Enjoy it.

Whatever you do I promise you... you reap what you sow. And I don't mean a SOW.
Nice post.

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=117718

checkout that post. those people cared! it was fun hahah
Old 12-28-2019, 03:58 PM
Banned

Great thread.
Old 12-30-2019, 06:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamnotsalem [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Arent you balding with a stranger off craigslist living in your garage? Is that really what it tales to make it to the "top elks of wealth/career"?
Rofl that was a good troll, good to see it's still persisting.
Old 12-30-2019, 07:22 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
...can be honest enough to admit regret in wasting your lives with EQ?

I had strict parents so I was only allowed 2 hrs of games a day, so I missed the whole 'burn your youth' on EQ that seems to have afflicted a large protion of p99 people.

By the time I was 18 I was working fulltime all the way till two 2 months before my 29th birthday, when I started contract work vrs salary as I had paid off my first property and thus had more free time for eq/ specifically red99, spent years studying and working contracts and eventually graduated and now am entrenched in my Civil Engineer career, however I regret playing games as much as I did even though by society standards I am in the top elks of 'wealth/career/etc.'...

I always wondered at some point do the guys that have basically blown their teens, twenties and early thirties on EQ feel regret? Or just dont know any better? Or don't care?

Discuss.

The fact you obsess enough over this subject to make a post means you probably have some serious mental health issues. Or confidence issues at the least.

Extrapolating that a bit, you probably have issues attracting women. Low confidence is a deal breaker, which means you either settled for an ugly wife, a woman who cheats on you, or both.
Old 01-05-2020, 10:38 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kokkusho [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Old 01-06-2020, 04:15 PM
Kobold

wont lie i wasted a good 6 years of my life during its prime on blue/red, but i dont regret i hade some of the best times on eq and id do it again from the start