Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-14-2011, 12:25 PM
Banned

Funnny thing is i remember this "chic" the one that used a voice changer like secrets uses to sound like a chic but the whole time it was a dude.

Yeah go ahead and cyber this person and im sure Uthgaard would love this dude he is a complete fucking whacko. Have fun
Old 04-14-2011, 04:37 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by RarenX. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Funnny thing is i remember this "chic" the one that used a voice changer like secrets uses to sound like a chic but the whole time it was a dude.

Yeah go ahead and cyber this person and im sure Uthgaard would love this dude he is a complete fucking whacko. Have fun
LOL RAREN! Didn't you get banned like a year ago by Uthgaard? You're still here trolling the forums? Omg, you sir, are priceless. <3 post moar pleez!
Old 04-14-2011, 04:40 PM
Fire Giant

Looks like he got banned again lol.
Old 04-14-2011, 04:41 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Envious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This chick seems better looking, and less of an attention whore than Tralina or whatever her name is.

+1
Tralina doesn't get attention IRL, mainly cause of the belly. She posts here to get attention from nerds who also don't get attention IRL. She's winning, kudos to Tralina.
Old 04-14-2011, 04:42 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruno [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Looks like he got banned again lol.
Nothing new there. He's the biggest troll to exist and tries to troll other people for being trolls, LOL! Seriously, I love Raren, I wish he was my best friend IRL.
Old 04-14-2011, 05:03 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

I was in mumble that night too. Some guy agreed to help Sslaesha transfer some plat to an alt. He got Sslaesha to come into mumble and proceeded to refuse to return the plat until Sslaesha admitted that he was a dude. After some convincing Sslaesha turned off his voice mod and told everyone he was just pretending to be a girl to get loot. I think you said the picture in your avatar was an ex girlfriend or a facebook friend. Good times.
Old 04-14-2011, 05:36 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slathar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sometimes when im sleepin the sheet touches my lip and i make a mosquito sound and then have a seizure
WTF LOL ???
MassiveMarc: Then we will poopsock in the shade.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nizzarr View Post
Vox was tanked by hughman in plain sight, we found out that the bard could attack tru the wall there(more lucky than exploit) and we just pilled everyone there.
Old 04-14-2011, 05:40 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isidro [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was in mumble that night too. Some guy agreed to help Sslaesha transfer some plat to an alt. He got Sslaesha to come into mumble and proceeded to refuse to return the plat until Sslaesha admitted that he was a dude. After some convincing Sslaesha turned off his voice mod and told everyone he was just pretending to be a girl to get loot. I think you said the picture in your avatar was an ex girlfriend or a facebook friend. Good times.
All of ^^^^ is incorrect. Many people had access to my account during those times, and I can assure you that no one will ever have access again after what happened.
Old 04-14-2011, 06:36 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Fair enough, some random guy was playing your account and pretending to be you. Somehow you didn't know this was going on until he got caught. That makes sense.

Or maybe you got busted pretending to be a chick, took a long break from the server, and now you come back hoping no one remembered what happened.

I think I'll stick with option b. You could totally prove me wrong by writing "nope, you are wrong" on a piece of paper and taking a picture of yourself holding it up. Would take like 3 minutes.
Old 04-14-2011, 06:48 PM
Sarnak

chicks with dicks, not a phenomenon, just an everyday thing on p99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Server runs much smoother without prima donnas prancing around being bitches like this is Walmart's Customer Service Department.
Closed Thread