Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-16-2011, 02:44 AM
Planar Protector

I can do cartwheels for a mile.
Old 04-16-2011, 02:52 AM
Planar Protector

Plume, I don't know you, but I applaud your efforts to troll people who have friends who say things like "sas lip *****s."

Keep it up!!
Old 04-16-2011, 03:27 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plume [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
: Based on those facts, you assumed that me and my 2 friends were lying, KSing, thieving "pieces of shit".
Shitbags actually, not pieces of shit.
Old 04-16-2011, 04:37 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taddare Plume [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Per camp policy:

If we were sitting outside the goblin fort and able to engage a mob before he could physically come to kill it it's not all one camp. Seriously, the *whole* goblin fort is not one camp, 3-4 exp groups can split it, I've seen it done.

None of that makes his trains or his harassing tells any more acceptable.

And we were going to give him the loot mob anyway.
So you're one of those fucknuggets who tries to hold everyone to the letter of the rules like an asshole, despite the fact that things like Spectres have always been respected as a camp (by most people who aren't trash) if they have a stationary spawn, justtotry to make yourself look right, even though you're totally in the wrong? HG/Seafuries constantly roam around on semi-erratic paths once they leave their spawn. THAT is what the rule is referring to. You also mislead him by saying you would 'call him for Grach since you couldn't kill it'. Linking to the totem at all was just childish and unnecessary, and if you did loot it that night, it makes you a lying scumbag asshole.

Probably 3-4 shitty groups.
Old 04-16-2011, 05:07 AM
Aviak

wOooP! EviL BoB!!!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] <33
Old 04-16-2011, 05:17 AM
Sarnak

what i wanna know is ....What did Uthgaard say and or do about this lame ass shit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Server runs much smoother without prima donnas prancing around being bitches like this is Walmart's Customer Service Department.
Old 04-16-2011, 07:09 AM
Aviak

Name of this thread sucks.

This just proove how people can be greedy.
That's what kill most game.

"Hey I did camp my item and still nothing after weeks, please give it to me".
That's clear.

Just keep camping it without insulting people that roam around like ya did and shitting on yourself cause you would have failed on looting "THE" item you camp, and involving by this way close people around you.

You sucks -.-

Alonen
Old 04-16-2011, 08:07 AM
Skeleton

1) There was no totem. We didn't kill a grach.

I did not mislead him in any way prior to abandoning the fort. Four regular lvl 18-21 toons (druid, bard, sk, necro... with the druid 2 blue bubs away from scribing Healing, the scroll tucked safely in her bag)... we literally couldn't have taken grach (lvl 31-35) if we'd wanted to.

So I told him we would need his help, and that was the literal truth. We only went to the goblin fort so we could get Tadd the two blue and go to giants, who hit too hard for her Light Heal, which only healed our tank for 2 percent per.

I /said a link that I got off someone else as we left. (You can actually see me ask for it in the first pic, though I took out the names of the other people because they didn't know what I was doing and I'm not sure they'd approve.)

Beyond that, Daktari had given me a pair of gloves that were rotting and he had given my friend a head that was rotting, each time we asked him first. We would have been happy to give him a grach, if he had given us the chance, to pay him back for his generosity. I thought it was going to be awesome.

But above and beyond all other considerations, I said I would do it. If that's not good enough, you can fuck right off. I didn't even pick up his fucking garbage without asking him if it was alright. It's not my fault he has querulous paranoia.

2) I didn't send a tell saying "Haha asshole, we got the drop you wanted! nyah nyah" or any other specific provocation. I just gave the cage a tiny rattle, and giggled as he started flinging poo. It was even funnier when Skids or Mudflap jumped in (I couldn't see if he had a gold tooth, so I dunno which it was). I am, however, suddenly glad our apps to Peace Pipe got delayed long enough for us to meet him first.

I hoped to annoy him. I was annoyed by him. He tried to kill us. I gave him an opportunity to look stupid and he ran with it.

3) One of the first things I said to him was simply asking if he would mind sharing a few at the door with us, with the understanding that we would summon him for any Grach.

No one tried to enforce any "strict letter of the law". You can see in the SS, I am talking about camp rules *after* we had already abandoned the fort. As he's lecturing me about them incorrectly.

3a) Tadd only copied it here because someone above her was attempting to quote the rules to us. And doing so incorrectly, as well.

4) This was not some day-long argument or even some hours-long thing. Probably a little more than an hour from the time we showed up until the time we were chased out for good, with a trip to zone off the underground Grach in between. And it was probably 15 minutes we were chatting with him while waiting for our friend to start pulls.

We told him before and during our first few pulls that, barring objection, we intended to take a few from the door area and he could come get Grach when one spawned. We were pulling slowly because the casters in there have a pretty fierce DD.

5) I didn't issue any reports or petitions. And as of yet, no GM has contacted me about my role the incident.

So ok. Between my first post, and this post, all the information you need is presented (and now clarified) for you. I can think of nothing further to add.
Old 04-16-2011, 11:58 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

On a scale from 1 - 10...this thread is awarded a 5.
Not great by funny as hell to see someone say Sas lip *****..Lol
Closed Thread