Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-31-2021, 02:20 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
didnt read
poast "1" if u belieb it

Old 08-31-2021, 08:09 AM
Planar Protector

I don't like you because you boast in nearly every post. Pretend to be hyper aware of yourself, yet you don't pick up on the fact that people dislike you because of how you act. It has nothing to do with any physical traits. Budnick bit is just that, a bit and isn't serious.

Try this, don't talk about money.
Old 08-31-2021, 08:44 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Remember when Transformers were just cars, jets, and the occasional dinosaur?
Old 08-31-2021, 09:56 AM
Banned

i wasnt niggling i was approval but u dont seem to understand that i actually aprove of u and sometimes idolize u but not really i'm not big into idolatry and i'm quite happy with myself just ur alternate universe kewt2

i'm trying to help elevate ur pride and deflect the bs that these guys feel about the bang thing liek u should def feel it is all a badge of honor and the bois here are ultra thristy i can tell u that for reals

hanging out in hair salons for 6 hrs is rediculous u can do it cheep or occasionally wear a L-cheeapo wig for reals don't go shaving half ur head lol (that was ironic making fun of ppl who try to hard)
Old 08-31-2021, 10:05 AM
Fire Giant

The budnik thing was coined by strongNpretty, and at that time was nothing more than a sick burn that gave everyone a laugh. You’ve taken it and tried to make it into something malicious, using it every single chance you get, which not only dilutes any comedic value, but is also pathetically petty.

Try this, come up with your own material, Mencia.
Old 08-31-2021, 05:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nostalgiaquest [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The budnik thing was coined by strongNpretty, and at that time was nothing more than a sick burn that gave everyone a laugh. You’ve taken it and tried to make it into something malicious, using it every single chance you get, which not only dilutes any comedic value, but is also pathetically petty.

Try this, come up with your own material, Mencia.
dingaling ding. and thank you for explaining it so it doesn't have to be yet another of my posts [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

the shark was jumped when u looked at the funny budnik joke which I also giggled at, from that show I've never seen and thought, this is serious armament. Nostalgiaquest proves it's not just my empathy circuits detecting that posters are poasting this meme while insecuremad at me.

Nostalgiaquest is also probably the most demonstrably wealthy person on here with all his travel videos. He's also outdoors a lot so I think he can talk to humans outdoors. Like I've said, men like that notice my dignity (or icy mania as some would put it lol) and ability to hang in polite company. Blame me for talking about class if you like, but all the transphobe arguments go back to that we are gutter freaks and are often made by prosperity gospel types, so I think it's very relevant that society esteems me better than a fat hog with no education and a typical shit-eating identity.

Both the market and prosperity gospel rate me valuable. Are these not the idols you/patriam/etc worship, homestead?
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 08-31-2021 at 05:56 PM..
Closed Thread