Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-09-2015, 06:20 AM
Aviak

Default anyone online?

lfm ppl under 40 that wana group and hit dungeons. anyone on forums?
Old 02-09-2015, 10:26 AM
Fire Giant

Forum posting LFG at 6AM..... Go to bed, or get dressed and go to work.... or go out and look for a job if you don't have one.
Old 02-09-2015, 11:02 AM
VIP / Contributor

#snowday
Old 02-09-2015, 11:06 AM
Sarnak

#nosnowday

Couldn't remote connect cause my computer was off, so I had to shovel and drive my sad ass in. And I'm not neckbeard enough to flash drive EQ at work and risk losing my job.
Old 02-09-2015, 11:20 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodybagger [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Forum posting LFG at 6AM..... Go to bed, or get dressed and go to work.... or go out and look for a job if you don't have one.
There is a thing called time zones where in different parts of the world, the time is different. 6 am to you might be 6pm to someone else. Also in these different time zones, people work at different times ( day shifts, night shifts). I seen this on ripleys believe it or not. Duno if I believe it, I just thought I would post this incase someone has some better knowledge on this subject then me.
Old 02-09-2015, 11:20 AM
Planar Protector

get a job hippie.
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Old 02-09-2015, 12:19 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infectious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There is a thing called time zones where in different parts of the world, the time is different. 6 am to you might be 6pm to someone else. Also in these different time zones, people work at different times ( day shifts, night shifts). I seen this on ripleys believe it or not. Duno if I believe it, I just thought I would post this incase someone has some better knowledge on this subject then me.
Get a less shitty job with normal hours then if you want people to play a game with you *shrug*

Or start a guild for people who work the graveyard shift at 7-11. Either way... posting on forums when server pop is sub 100, probably not going to help. Global ooc and people post LFG threads in real time... we should totally defend this intelligent behavior.
Old 02-09-2015, 12:45 PM
Fire Giant

or why the hell do we care so much? dude was looking for a party, who are we to shit in his cheerios? ..also I am a nobody who doesn't even play on the box, just a forumquester..I guess I should get a life too
Old 02-09-2015, 12:53 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by gildor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
or why the hell do we care so much? dude was looking for a party, who are we to shit in his cheerios? ..also I am a nobody who doesn't even play on the box, just a forumquester..I guess I should get a life too
This kind of thread is common on blue forum and widely constructive to it's purpose. Here the red forumquest trolls greif. Just like they do in game. Way to help server pop idiots.
Old 02-09-2015, 12:54 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodybagger [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Get a less shitty job with normal hours then if you want people to play a game with you *shrug*

Or start a guild for people who work the graveyard shift at 7-11. Either way... posting on forums when server pop is sub 100, probably not going to help. Global ooc and people post LFG threads in real time... we should totally defend this intelligent behavior.
Who cares if he makes a post at a time you don't approve of looking for people to play with. Youre obnoxious as fuck
Closed Thread