Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-15-2011, 09:01 PM
Kobold

Default Plume the real shitbag.

Any player that fakes something to get another player to /petition about something that isn't true just to annoy that player and the GM's should be banned IMO. Jus sayin.
Old 04-15-2011, 09:13 PM
Fire Giant

=/ Accusation shouldn't equal condemnation.
Old 04-15-2011, 09:17 PM
Large Bat

The first thing said to you, was we could we have a couple, and we would call you for Grach since we could not kill it. You freaked, cause we broke your rotation with our exping, trained us then dropped a bugged mob on me, the healer.

So Plume just walked by while we were leaving and said a link, didn't say it dropped, nothing. Your own paranoia ate you.

Then of course the harassing tells.

Sorry, QQ moar.

Tad
Old 04-15-2011, 09:20 PM
Planar Protector

<3 meta game
Old 04-15-2011, 09:54 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taddare Plume [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The first thing said to you, was we could we have a couple, and we would call you for Grach since we could not kill it. You freaked, cause we broke your rotation with our exping, trained us then dropped a bugged mob on me, the healer.

So Plume just walked by while we were leaving and said a link, didn't say it dropped, nothing. Your own paranoia ate you.

Then of course the harassing tells.

Sorry, QQ moar.

Tad
If he had a rotation somewhere then he had the camp and you really had no business pulling from there at all, so you were totally in the wrong.
Old 04-15-2011, 10:19 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennoia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If he had a rotation somewhere then he had the camp and you really had no business pulling from there at all, so you were totally in the wrong.
Per camp policy:

Quote:
Outdoor mobs on fast respawn such as HG and spectres, if you cannot engage immediately you do not hold the camp. Please try and share with fellow players in these instances.
If we were sitting outside the goblin fort and able to engage a mob before he could physically come to kill it it's not all one camp. Seriously, the *whole* goblin fort is not one camp, 3-4 exp groups can split it, I've seen it done.

None of that makes his trains or his harassing tells any more acceptable.

And we were going to give him the loot mob anyway.
Old 04-16-2011, 12:33 AM
Skeleton

3 facts, 2 assumptions. Then I'm going to click post, and never think about you again.

Fact 1 - We arrived at the outdoor goblin fort in Warsliks Woods, where I encountered you, Daktari, lvl 51 necro. And we were cordial to one another. You got SoW. We got DMF. You never suggested that you wouldn't share the fort. While waiting for my other friend to arrive, I noticed a Grach corpse laying on the ground. I wanted a pair of scaled gloves for my immediate use.

I didn't just go grab the lore garbage. I waited, and I sent you a tell to ask if there were gloves on the body, and after you said "every damn time" with a smiley face, I asked if I could have them, to which you agreed happily. I even said to my friends, at that point, that I thought you were gonna be cool to have around.

Fact 2 - I told you, Daktari, that a couple of friends were joining me, and that wihtout a full group we probably couldn't handle a grach if it popped in those few spawns at the door. I asked if you would mind helping us by coming to clear it if one popped.

Fact 3 - I never said that anything dropped. I never pretended to have anything. I never sent you a tell or engaged you directly in any manner. As you and your idiot friend Armani sent me tell after tell, I never lost my cool or got profane. When your other idiot friend Vaxe insulted me in /ooc, I didn't react to him either. Now, I did /say a link as we finally surrendered the entire fort to you. That's because...

Assumption one: Based on those facts, you assumed that me and my 2 friends were lying, KSing, thieving "pieces of shit". You made this perfectly clear when you repeatedly told my puller that we were messing up your flow, that we had better not steal a mob we probably couldn't kill, dropped a bugged Grach (underground) on our healer, and ran around like a madman trying to pull as many goblins as you could see, preventing us from having even a few for our XP group.

Assumption two: Based on those facts, I assumed that you were a lazy lootwhore who would absolutely lose his shit at the slightest provocation.

Now I'm not saying that one of us was right and one of us was wrong.

But I will say that I had a *great* night. I hung out with my friends, got some loot, got some xp. You seem to have spent the night in an increasingly paranoid rage. My only regret, to tell the truth, is that some poor GM had to take a break from actual work to listen to your histrionics about what you and I both "deserved".

Grow up. You can spend 5 months in that fort and it *still* won't guarantee you the next totem drop. You don't deserve anything just for showing up. Target fixation is what finally killed the Red Baron.

For the lolz, here's SS of the conversation I had with Daktari and Armani.

http://img855.imageshack.us/i/eq000003.png/
http://img858.imageshack.us/i/eq000002.png/
http://img35.imageshack.us/i/eq000001.png/
Old 04-16-2011, 12:46 AM
Fire Giant

This thread just got better.
Old 04-16-2011, 01:39 AM
Kobold

[QUOTE=Plume;266559]Fact 3 - I never said that anything dropped. I never pretended to have anything.

From the first SS it seems like you probably sent him a link of the totem obviously to do nothing but provoke the nerd. While this dude has been playing for far to long in the giant fort the fact you act like you did nothing to provoke him is slightly annoying.
Old 04-16-2011, 02:17 AM
Fire Giant

Plume shouldn't have provoked and just left with the item.

but the way that dude was invoking Uthgaard makes me die a little inside. Leave the GMs alone and just figure it out on your own.

They are both kinda paranoid since Dak petitioned and then plume posted a huge explanation.