Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2018, 10:35 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
quick get tenderizer to edit this.

Halloween 2015 event: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/23440971

PL service
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=313502
Old 10-25-2018, 11:06 AM
Orc

Tricket here, Dawn Believer Bard class leader. AKA "Big Brother" [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

My first interaction with DB was at lvl 11 in Crushbone. New to the game, no idea what I was doing or where to go, just happy my starting weapon was landing hits on orcs. Out of nowhere, a druid from Dawn Believers came to the zone, buffed everyone in sight, and started talking to people one on one. While he was giving thorns and helping them survive ambitious pulls, he was recruiting those interested in a casual, but powerful guild - it was Dorpheus. He was patient and seemed to just enjoy seeing others grinding that exp, and I liked that. So I joined DB.

Later, when i left crushbone for unrest, another interaction with DB. You all know unrest is basically a player graveyard. three floors of mobs and only one way out will do that to the slow-footed. Needless to say, death was frequent and relentless. But then a high level cleric came to zone and started to announce free rez and buffs at entrance. Players in-zone lined up to relish this random act of kindness. It was Meddical, another member of DB. (who btw just finished his epic, grats dude)

This was a recurring event that I noticed every week, every zone, every time. As I continued to level, there was ALWAYS someone in DB in the zone looking to group. There was ALWAYS some high level jumping in to help us. There was ALWAYS a chance to sit and chat and see the strength of their (now our) community.

Okay, I get it, that stuff is easy - powerleveling lowbies who cares? Okay. Last week, we were in plate house and a BP dropped. The winner of the open roll GAVE me the chestpiece, saying he knew its what I needed (hype Eliod). This past weekend, an entire GROUP formed to jump into lower dogs and help me get my Lute of the Howler. Just YESTERDAY, we completed TWO different epics for our raiders (monk / druid) after we CRUSHED Plane of Fear. You get the picture.

Not even 6 months since I created my character, my former group members are now my raid partners. 3 or more times a week we jump into some dark corner of Norrath and clear content. This guild has exposed me to all of the dungeons I never got to see when I was playing as a teen back in the day, and have kept this game consistently fun since I started.

Dawn Believers are on the verge of ascension. We have already successfully started doing ToV raids without any joint guilds, and every chance we get to clear and track critical spawns we take it. If you've been to Lodi recently you know what I'm talking about.

Abi's message may have been addressed to Clue, but mine is to this whole server. Our raid force is growing, and there is room for you. Believe me. Believe in the Dawn.

-T
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tricket.jpg (15.1 KB, 1 views)
Old 10-25-2018, 11:58 AM
Skeleton

Yep
Attached Images
File Type: jpg memebetter.com-20181025093356.jpg (85.2 KB, 5 views)
Old 10-25-2018, 01:00 PM
Kobold

What happened?
Old 10-25-2018, 01:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dulian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What happened?
They did a joint raid. Guild leader of clue got caught looting a ground item worth 5k and told everyone it wasn’t there. He wasn’t aware someone was watching him though.
Old 10-25-2018, 01:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-25-2018, 01:59 PM
Aviak

Rofl Clue is a bunch of losers.
Old 10-25-2018, 02:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Believe in something, even if it means book not up.
lol
Old 10-25-2018, 02:28 PM
Fire Giant

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-25-2018, 02:29 PM
Fire Giant

Moving to manipulation
Closed Thread