Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

View Poll Results: These rules work for you?
Agree 32 50.79%
Disagree 7 11.11%
Have no care either way 24 38.10%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-06-2018, 10:47 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busher [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm camping Panda Express. Chick-fil-A may be open if Eratani isn't camping it. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I miss eratani in game. Hope she isn't camping chik-fil-a . What a stupid name too chik fil a. Odd things work well.
Old 11-06-2018, 10:55 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDFriend99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hi most commonly anywhere involving cash in wakening lands. I do a good job of holding down mobs on my necro and can if I saw to it hold down 8-10 at a time. I chose to hold 4-8, to be kind. Or 4'sentients or 6 sentients. The fights come when people jump into camps and start killing because they either just logged in " quote/unquote" from work, or entered zone and didn't bother to CC (camp check) likes been done for 20yrs.
I have been on the other side of this, going into a fully spawned sentient camp in WL to have some necro or wizard or druid freak out halfway through my clear of the camp saying they were invis there and I stole their camp.

Also, CCs just give others the opportunity to call camps that they are traveling to and aren't there yet, or that they want to take just because no one called it in the CC.

The rules are pretty clear, you have to keep the mobs down in the camp and engage within a minute or two of pop, and you have to maintain a physical presence at the camp at all times. If you are off selling, or are afk for 15 mins and let the mobs respawn, it's not your camp anymore.

That being said, I usually acquiesce to the raging players that are saying the camp is there just to avoid the drama.
Old 11-06-2018, 10:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kruptcy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The rules are pretty clear, you have to keep the mobs down in the camp and engage within a minute or two of pop, and you have to maintain a physical presence at the camp at all times. If you are off selling, or are afk for 15 mins and let the mobs respawn, it's not your camp anymore.
Pretty sure this part is incorrect. You don't need to maintain a physical presence as long as you return in time for respawn. Though you may have more people contesting you if they roll up and you aren't sitting there. If the mobs are down, I'm fairly certain they have no standing to steal your camp.

If you go to sell (without leaving the zone) it doesn't forfeit your camp.

3 things cause loss of camp: Letting respawns sit up, dying, zoning out.

That said, people can be douches and contest you. The camp holder gets first choice of spawn and the challenger gets second. I've never once had this occur with me, but maybe at better cash camps, people actually resort to this type of behavior.
Old 11-06-2018, 10:41 PM
Planar Protector

Its already happening in this thread. People arent clear on the rules and there are two sep “interpretations” listed above. Needs fixin’.
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 11-06-2018, 10:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaezil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its already happening in this thread. People arent clear on the rules and there are two sep “interpretations” listed above. Needs fixin’.
Agree, haha.
Old 11-08-2018, 12:14 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaezil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

My point precisely aaezil, I did this intentionally to show my version of reading camp definements and to encourage input and get other views. Obviously we had what 15 or so players chime in. Out of the 800-1200 so called legit single accounts that the server shows. 15 of us and there's 7 different views of camp rules. Imagine how the other 500 players feel.

And there's probably only 500. Cause the others are guild boxes.

We need a huge ass overhaul of rules or some form of interaction or remove it and let us do as we see fit. Can't be one way then tomorrow it's a different story. That's not a rule it's a suggestion and play nice now appears to be a suggestion. Never heard of getting in trouble for breaking suggestions. I impose suggestion police now, Incase some violates a suggested use... got us thinking anywho. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-08-2018, 12:17 PM
Fire Giant

Joking aside, we need some staff literature correction as well as a clear concise end all be all ruleset and punishment is such. No OK you receive a 24 ban, so and so gets 7 days, this dude gets 30... oh wait no he can come back in 72 hrs. No more. You make a rule, enforce it, or we do as we see fit I guess.
Old 11-08-2018, 12:28 PM
Fire Giant

I play as Tluth. I'm pretty pro-rules because I'm sick of them serving one guy but hurting others. This is why I act up and challenge people, because asking anyone else to is asking to much. Some of you see me as a jerk or too hard or crazy as I'm always called. I'm not crazy, I am a jerk. And I'll always back up the little guy that has no voice cause you tell him not to. I'll stand toe to toe until a decision is made, but I will definitely never concede to bullies or end game pixel pushers.

I encourage a guide or GM to show up and handle the situations we make in game, but given its a 2-8% chance, guess I'll do my best to act like one and help people play the way they wanna play cause they are entitled to everything the bully thinks he or she is. They play the same server, same classes same zones. You all wanna be someone's aren't anyone more important then them. And this is the sole reason I pipe up rather then down.

Give us interaction with staff and clear lines to follow and then maybe I wouldn't have to speak up and can play my own game without issues.

Love you all for giving your input. I would love more to see some of you speak up and ask for GM or server side guidelines to be addressed. I'd encourage you all to do as I do, if you see issues in game and they aren't being addressed then speak up. All too many are afraid they will get noticed or in trouble for it. You cannot get in any trouble for expressing a view or for trying to correct wrong doings. Have faith, don't be them, be different and try to play legit and you will get more from the game then just pixel plats.
Old 11-08-2018, 12:35 PM
Fire Giant

I get upset a lot in game, but I really do only want equality for the community, cooperation amongst guilds to get things done as we do. And for players to never type to me again "I've had enough buddy, this game has become more stress then good, I'm out bro... love ya" and never see them again. I've had this happen too many times 9 yrs to current. It should never happen and if others gave a sheeit it wouldn't. Keeping good people here over loot and plat should be #1. There's many of you that feel as I do, play for fun could not care less about winning x item etc. But you don't speak up, you truly need to. If all you have is your voice and your own mind, then use it.

Thank you all. Please try hard to remember, in the end, it's just us and what we make it.
Old 11-08-2018, 12:43 PM
Planar Protector

Multiple paragraphs
Are possible to be
Divulged in a single post.
Closed Thread