Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-26-2020, 04:45 PM
Orc

Send a message via AIM to EricaOgre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evets [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow pretty shocking they didn't try to snag it AND just let you have the loot for your alt char without rolling! Epic Night for you (SMR and a Yak!) grats!
Yeah it was very nice of them! The views of things like that vary very differently from person to person it seems. They knew I wasn't farming to sell. It'll be used for groups and stuff. Perfectly legitimate either way. I personally find it hard to justify rolling for something someone has been camping for for x amount of hours if I show up to help them with the kill if they need it.

I find it's much better to help and make people happy. Imagine camping something for, 5-8 hours and someone helps you if it gets just a bit out of hand, they demand to roll and win and leave with the thing you came for. That would be terrible feeling. I don't feel most people play the pure greed way. While fair, it's not the kindest thing. But that also means you have to pay it forward.

I'll never roll for something someone comes for if they've been there a long while.

That being said I'd have absolute rolled on the SMR if requested as it wasn't my core camp. The thing that gets me is. I don't know how people can be so pixel greedy. I'd rather people get what they want and go home happy and smiling irl. It feels good to make friends too. Not enemies.
Last edited by EricaOgre; 08-26-2020 at 04:50 PM..
Old 08-27-2020, 01:36 AM
Sarnak

Making friends dungeon crawling is the best EQ. Nice story.
Old 08-27-2020, 11:14 AM
Banned

i love l guk
Old 08-27-2020, 04:02 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by drackgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Planar Protector

This guy just talks big but we all know, he got walked all over on red, and in his mind imagines girlfriends, and training people. When we all know he sits there and enjoys his waifu hentai and trolls the forums, without ever doing anything. Look at his join and post counts, thats after his other account got banned. I am wondering when Galach or someone will ban this account.
And hes banned, I am sure we will see another forum account created shortly and bunch of random crap post. TY GM or mod who banned him.
Mama Vinelsier Lepermesiah Server 1st 60 Grave Lord(And only The Grave Lord)//Resilak 50 Monk//Tenchi Masaki 50 Wizard//Jaskieer 48 Bard// Heeheehee Teeheehee 57 Mage// Belll Cranel 50 Monkdrackgon 54 rogue, Cuddlezzz 60 shaman
RIP<Gathered Might>
Old 08-27-2020, 10:31 PM
Orc

Send a message via AIM to EricaOgre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naxy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Making friends dungeon crawling is the best EQ. Nice story.
It's a core part of the game in my opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil ol me [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i love l guk
Me too, but today I'm mad at it. XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by drackgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And hes banned, I am sure we will see another forum account created shortly and bunch of random crap post. TY GM or mod who banned him.
At least the mod team is quick.
Old 09-29-2020, 04:30 PM
Banned

Thumbs up

5/5 Stars - just saw this for the 1st time. Thanks for sharing OP [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread