Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2020, 12:54 PM
Banned

what does this title mean based god?
Old 09-25-2020, 12:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haenne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Europe is a country? Are you retarded? Spain, portugal, netherlands and england conquered what is now called the USA. Not europe, just those 4 countries. Play sid meiers colonization if you are too dumb to read books
Usa with its laughable 200 yr history thinks they rule the world.
Whats your oldest building? Do you have any pride in your history?

You let buildings rott and you are ashamed of history. European countries stand proud, having castles from 1000 years ago still standing, not ashamed of their violent history.
but you soy bois cry about not enough disabled and black and women shown in movies. Pathtetic cunts. US will fall if you allow these faggot leftists to maintain power
Are you stupid ? None of those countries conqured us, you probably live in one of those stupid countries and read fake news schoolbooks and think you know stuff

Your people probably eat bark soup
Old 09-25-2020, 01:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spergand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What would be the motive for making this info hard for a commoner to understand. It cant be wrong to take the Bible at face value anyways. Wouldnt Jesus have said like guys the Bible is kind of misleading but he said take it as truth didnt he
There is only one truth, one way, and one life.

Adherence to the commandments doesn't provide salvation. This was made pretty clear. Salvation is given by grace; not earned.

All of the Old Testament is merely outlining the guidelines by which the only Christ would live a full life without transgressing.

Hope this helps.

Seek Christ.
Last edited by Gwaihir; 09-25-2020 at 01:06 PM..
Old 09-25-2020, 01:13 PM
Aviak

Pardon my interruption of this discourse amongst such a fine collection of intellectuals, but I thought I would bring the conversation back to the topic at hand as the justice system has begun to move.

Rittenhouse was charged with murder today and will be treated as an adult. Looking forward to the comments from the "lAw aNd oRdEr" crowd when the same is applied to their Incel King.
Old 09-25-2020, 01:21 PM
Banned

Pesky detail: he didn't commit murder

Also lol that "law and order" is actually considered, like, bad or something by literally anyone. Go live in syria or somewhere if you're so against the idea.
Old 09-25-2020, 01:28 PM
Banned

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by auura [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pardon my interruption of this discourse amongst such a fine collection of intellectuals, but I thought I would bring the conversation back to the topic at hand as the justice system has begun to move.

Rittenhouse was charged with murder today and will be treated as an adult. Looking forward to the comments from the "lAw aNd oRdEr" crowd when the same is applied to their Incel King.
U sound mad
Old 09-25-2020, 01:32 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pesky detail: he didn't commit murder

Also lol that "law and order" is actually considered, like, bad or something by literally anyone. Go live in syria or somewhere if you're so against the idea.
Ah the first idiot steps up to the plate.

As to your first comment: the answer to the question of whether he committed murder has not yet been determined by the trier of fact in our system of law and order, which is not you.

The above goes to your second comment: cons have morphed the phrase "law and order" to mean each person has the ability and right to enforce law and order.
Kyle can make a determination that a protest is not lawful and orderly and go execute protestors.
People protesting in the street can be run over as they are breaking the law of blocking a roadway. And idiots on the internet can make determination that they have the right to be judge, jury and executioner and support a police force who does the same.
The real system of law and order is stepping up and saying not the case, here's your murder charge. Maybe the hypocrisy went over you, but that system is the one I support. I don't want fat idiots strapping up with AKs roaming the streets, nor does anyone who supports a democracy.
Old 09-25-2020, 01:32 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spergand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
U sound mad
Naw, I'm pretty excited and happy to see this guy roast lol.

By the way make sure to donate to his cause quick so he can post bail (a program most cons want to do away with, coincidentally) as Kyle doesn't look like the type of guy who would fair well in prison (without his guns, that is).
Last edited by auura; 09-25-2020 at 01:35 PM..
Old 09-25-2020, 01:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by auura [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ah the first idiot steps up to the plate.

As to your first comment: the answer to the question of whether he committed murder has not yet been determined by the trier of fact in our system of law and order, which is not you.

The above goes to your second comment: cons have morphed the phrase "law and order" to mean each person has the ability and right to enforce law and order.
Kyle can make a determination that a protest is not lawful and orderly and go execute protestors.
People protesting in the street can be run over as they are breaking the law of blocking a roadway. And idiots on the internet can make determination that they have the right to be judge, jury and executioner and support a police force who does the same.
The real system of law and order is stepping up and saying not the case, here's your murder charge. Maybe the hypocrisy went over you, but that system is the one I support. I don't want fat idiots strapping up with AKs roaming the streets, nor does anyone who supports a democracy.
Good formatting but it was an extradition hearing
Old 09-25-2020, 01:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Naw, I'm pretty excited and happy to see this guy roast lol.

By the way make sure to donate to his cause quick so he can post bail (a program most cons want to do away with, coincidentally) as Kyle doesn't look like the type of guy who would fair well in prison (without his guns, that is).
Excited to see roast? Ya thats mad look it up
Closed Thread