Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2020, 01:39 PM
Aviak

Thanks, perhaps I am behind the times - he was charged with murder some weeks ago. Was still excited to learn that today.
Old 09-25-2020, 01:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There is only one truth, one way, and one life.

Adherence to the commandments doesn't provide salvation. This was made pretty clear. Salvation is given by grace; not earned.

All of the Old Testament is merely outlining the guidelines by which the only Christ would live a full life without transgressing.

Hope this helps.

Seek Christ.
Now im more confused. Did Jesus say the Bible was accurate to live by or that it was a complicated puzzle
Old 09-25-2020, 01:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by auura [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks, perhaps I am behind the times - he was charged with murder some weeks ago. Was still excited to learn that today.
Fat nerd.
Old 09-25-2020, 01:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also lol that "law and order" is actually considered, like, bad or something by literally anyone. Go live in syria or somewhere if you're so against the idea.
They/them are referencing it as a Trump slogan. It's like ironic or something for Trumpers to support Rioting Rittenhouse in light of that.
Old 09-25-2020, 01:50 PM
Banned

Good lord, why do so many people who support these rioters seem psychotically evil? You're excited to see a kid go to prison for life when it hasn't even been determined that he committed murder? Your completely partisan blood lust is creepy as shit. To see the video of him attempting to retreat from a crowd of totally peaceful protesters peacefully throwing peaceful skateboards at his head and shooting peaceful guns of peace *before* he fired any shots, and characterize what he did as "executing" anyone is so insanely delusional and absurd.

Keep it up with the 4th grade name calling though, it's very compelling and makes you look very mature. I know it sucks and stuff, but you have to share this country with other people who think differently than you do. Not that a rigid ideologically conformist helltopia doesn't sound appealing, mind you.
Last edited by douglas1999; 09-25-2020 at 01:52 PM..
Old 09-25-2020, 02:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good lord, why do so many people who support these rioters seem psychotically evil? You're excited to see a kid go to prison for life when it hasn't even been determined that he committed murder? Your completely partisan blood lust is creepy as shit.

Quote:
Keep it up with the 4th grade name calling though, it's very compelling and makes you look very mature. I know it sucks and stuff, but you have to share this country with other people who think differently than you do.
Old 09-25-2020, 02:02 PM
Planar Protector

George Floyd had fentanyl in his system.

Jacob Blake reached for a knife.

Breonna Taylor's drug dealing 'ex-boyfriend' Jamarcus Glover was wanted but they suspected he wasn't there so they performed a knocked warrent. They suspected he was using her home to stash his drug money.
Breonna Taylor's new boyfriend Kenneth Walker shot at police and when police returned fire taylor was hit in the hallway.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The riots are based on lies.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Last edited by Baler; 09-25-2020 at 02:30 PM..
Old 09-25-2020, 02:06 PM
Sarnak

Oh wow. Up until now I've been enjoying the debate. Even those I disagree with have my respect. In walks auura and my how things have changed.
Old 09-25-2020, 02:19 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blingy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh wow. Up until now I've been enjoying the debate. Even those I disagree with have my respect. In walks auura and my how things have changed.
What debate? If you referring to the cons and incels coming together for this circle jerk of a thread to celebrate their fat king and cry over his ill-treatment as "a debate" then I can see how my post was a rude interruption (not that I would have suspected otherwise). As far as your respect, I am not sure if you have much to be giving out, so I forgive you for not sharing it with me.

And to some other person who asked if I want Kyle to rot in jail without having been found guilty yet - of course not, I am a law and order person, remember. I want the trial first and I want it broadcasted on TV so I can enjoy it with a mediocre bottle of wine and a high quality bottle of lotion.
Old 09-25-2020, 02:31 PM
Banned

Haha tv made u mad
Closed Thread