Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-27-2015, 10:04 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Pretending you are a new player trying to get started on TAK and asking me for my ingame name to chat is NOT GOING TO WORK, Speedz.
I assume this was targeted at me... since when am I speeds? well obviously you don't want to group or socialize; which is fine you should have just told me so.

N E Wayz... anyone else have a lowbie toon and wanna hep out a starting chanter? name is Gelba, 6 - gnome. HMU in game or PM me here.
Old 01-27-2015, 10:57 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by erog84 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Over a year ago I asked a friend who was involved in the dev group about trying to help out coding but was basically told that the dev team was hard to work with and almost impossible to gain their trust.
You do realize you can download the server and make changes to it and submit them, right? It's not a matter of trust, unless you mean 'i want to be a GM'.

“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.” — Aristotle
Old 01-27-2015, 11:37 PM
Banned

bleepo, you're 5000 candles in the wind. keep up the good work!
Old 01-28-2015, 12:00 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secrets [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You do realize you can download the server and make changes to it and submit them, right? It's not a matter of trust, unless you mean 'i want to be a GM'.
Yes he mentioned that to me and I read about it also. I don't NEED to be BM or anything, I am more than happy to help without any recognition or supreme power, etc. I don't remember the exact conversation, but I do recall my feelings at the time were kind of meh in regards to submitting fixes to GM's that seemed like they were hard to please. I have NO IDEA if this is the case, just passing along what I was told, and why certain things going on right now seem questionable to me. Could the Devs/Gms (including yourself) be 100% legit and the server becomes everything anyone can hope for? Of course, and I hope that is the case, but I would be naive in thinking that it's all ANH fault, and the Devs/Gm's are perfect people.

I'm hoping all this can blow over and we can see a stable server with a good relationship between the Devs and all members of the community. For now I will hold off playing anymore until that is apparent because like anyone, I honestly don't want to have a time dump into something I don't enjoy.
Old 01-28-2015, 12:27 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orruar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That sounds absolutely fucking terrible. That's the worst idea I've ever heard. Thanks Tom.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol
Old 01-28-2015, 12:29 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by apio [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah LOH is a real dbag. While AK was closing down he was already hacking and exploiting over on PEQ (which I hear over there is called "playing")
its funny you call out LOH when you're guilded with Armed & Hammered on the new server haha. They're core was automating CH chains and exploiting content on EQmac for a long time.
Old 01-28-2015, 12:55 AM
Banned

oh cool another pointless slapfight about guild politics on a server that's been dead for over a year

this is way more important than the staff being rather terrible; thanks for your post Imaa
Old 01-28-2015, 01:24 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imaa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
its funny you call out LOH when you're guilded with Armed & Hammered on the new server haha. They're core was automating CH chains and exploiting content on EQmac for a long time.
Hey Imaa! I take offense to that :P
Old 01-28-2015, 01:46 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imaa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wait since when did zamiel join the core of Armed & Hammered im confused i didn't invite him
Old 01-28-2015, 02:03 AM
Sarnak

They are very quick to threaten perma bans here. Every day I log on and see a new bannable offence.
Closed Thread