Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2015, 05:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wut?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm curious how you think this isn't exactly what I said in the OP....
Old 06-12-2015, 05:35 PM
Fire Giant

Thanks for confirming Chest that this is a new guild. Also you know Shinko better than anyone. You know most of his ideas are a joke. People discussing that going to Class R to get people accustomed to guild leadership and structure is not people conspiring to do bad things. It's a reasonable discussion.
Old 06-12-2015, 05:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
whole new structure, dkp system
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm curious how you think this isn't exactly what I said in the OP....
Detoxx, is it a whole new DKP system or are we carrying over up to 250 points?
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 06-12-2015, 05:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Complete new officership structure.
Proven wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
New DKP system.
Proven wrong.

Won't take long for the rest of the cards to fall. You can't put lipstick on a pig.

If you guys really wanted to distance yourself from the TMO image, I'd start by no longer lying and kicking the spin doctors. But then who would be left?
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 06-12-2015, 05:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Detoxx, is it a whole new DKP system or are we carrying over up to 250 points?
A whole new DKP system. TMO was full loot council, we are not. Corova is the leader of TMO, I was not, aka new leadership.
Old 06-12-2015, 05:44 PM
Fire Giant

Interesting. I thought it was a 0 DKP hard reset. I was wrong.

Guess I should have read it better. :|
Old 06-12-2015, 05:44 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Proven wrong.

Proven wrong.

Won't take long for the rest of the cards to fall. You can't put lipstick on a pig.

If you guys really wanted to distance yourself from the TMO image, I'd start by no longer lying and kicking the spin doctors. But then who would be left?

I think you are just allowing the trolling you do in RNF to leak over into this thread. No one is spinning anything. People have posted what was on our forums. It's exactly what Detoxx told you here. Detoxx and Swage are 2 great players and were good subordinate officers in TMO. However they were not the guild leader of TMO.

Detoxx and a lot of players came to two choices. Take time from the game and hope things improved leadership wise once they returned. Or start a new guild with those people and fix the problems themselves. It isn't an easy process.
Old 06-12-2015, 05:49 PM
Fire Giant

With as many times as TMO members have threatened to form up a new guild solely to shit on class R guilds, are you REALLY surprised people don't trust you?

Perhaps you shouldn't have cried wolf. Your story might be a little more believable if you guys hadn't acted like total shitbags in the past.

Good on you for your new RnF gag order though- I think that, given time might help some people forget the damage you guys have caused to the server. Some of us won't ever forget though no matter what words are inbetween the brackets over your heads.
Old 06-12-2015, 05:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frieza_Prexus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Interesting. I thought it was a 0 DKP hard reset. I was wrong.

Guess I should have read it better. :|
There's a difference between a new DKP system and giving a signing bonus to members who joined me from TMO. The DKP system is entirely new.
Old 06-12-2015, 05:59 PM
Sarnak

ya'll are doing silent bid dkp? head's up, that's setting up a future of internal drama! Players can trick each other into wiping out their entire dkp horde and that kills motivation to want to play anymore. Plus it only takes one corrupt person handling bids to be like "hey buddy, tip X amount plus 1 if you want to win"

Sorry for injecting here, just saw that and it brought back bad memories. Carry on!
Closed Thread