Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 06-20-2018, 03:25 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Returning Player Needs Help!

Hello everyone!

I played P99 with some friends in the past and decided to return. I had a level 18 Shadowknight, but now that I'm solo I wanted to make a Druid instead. I have a level 7 Halfling Druid in Field of Bone (same place as my SK) and was hoping to transfer all my SK's gear and plat so I can sell/trade to get a full set of druid gear. Is there anyone who'd be willing to help me transfer 7 bags and some plat and then teleport my druid as close to the EC Tunnel as possible? He's bound in FoB so I can't gate out. If there's a cost I can pay a bit!

Thank you!!
Old 06-20-2018, 03:40 PM
Kobold

At least to find a port, do /who all "Dial ingame to find someone in Dial-a-Port. I'm not up-to-date on Kunark port locations, but hopefully there's one close to FoB.

Dial-a-Port exist to ease the teleport woes of the server, so ask any of 'em for assistance and I'm sure you can work something out.

As for transfering, asking here was a good idea - we've been told not to allow anyone we don't 100% trust to transfer our stuff, as it's a pain in the ass to track down thieves, etc. So.. be careful [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]. It might be easier to find a transfer once you are back to civilization, tho!

[Famalin Wisdomseed - High Elf Wizard - Quellious - 99 to 01]
Old 06-20-2018, 03:43 PM
Sarnak

Emerald Jungle is a port location and next to FoB. I'm sure if you make your way to EJ zone, someone will be glad to pick you up. Good luck !
Old 06-20-2018, 03:47 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

The nearest port is Druid port out of Emerald Jungle. This is a dangerous zone for most toons without invis, especially at your level. Zone into EJ from FoB, hug right, repel down the wall (you'll know it when you see it) and go forward say 100 paces and you are right near the druid port-in (there are no traditional druid rings marking the spot). Sometimes the hero no one deserves, Kavious, leaves a bunch of corpses in a circle surrounding the portin.

If you offer a Dial A Port member some PP, they may be willing to zone over to FoB to do the transfer for you. Alternatively, you could run both of your toons over to the port in to make the transfer more convenient for whatever druid is doing it for you.
Closed Thread