Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2021, 02:03 PM
Banned

8)
Old 01-07-2021, 02:04 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kich867 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I know you don't really care about this but--to be clear, the BLM protests did destroy property, it was covered, it was also at a national level on an outrageously larger scale than what happened yesterday across months instead of a day.

I only take issue because you seem to insinuate or assert that there were literally zero peaceful BLM protests and that feels intentionally disingenuous. To lump peaceful protestors in with rioters and looters because they're all black or something is a morally dubious stance--to even try to paint those protests/riots with a single brush would require a conscious effort to ignore any evidence to the contrary, and that's stupid.

Did the media cover the property damage to the same extent as the cops beating on peaceful protestors? No, surely not, one of those two things is far more sensational than the other. The outrage people had wasn't ignoring that rioting and looting is bad, it was that the people who were actually being peaceful were routinely being beaten and attacked by law enforcement that in itself demonstrated the thing they were protesting against.

The people that showed up yesterday to swing a flag around and sing songs? Dope, you do you fam. The people that showed up yesterday, broke into the capitol building, planted bombs, got several people killed, broke windows and doors? Not dope, they can go fuck themselves. The vast majority of people at that rally weren't rushing in there and causing havoc, in the same way that the vast majority of the BLM protests weren't violent looters and rioters.
Thanks for the truth, its their kryptonite and they hate it
Old 01-07-2021, 02:05 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake81 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sure, but you only have a few and none of the good ones.
thats called an opinion buddy, and frankly if your opinion is that my posts are bad. I know im doing something right
Old 01-07-2021, 02:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by budz2112 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
thats called an opinion buddy, and frankly if your opinion is that my posts are bad. I know im doing something right
Didn't say they were bad, I would have said they are bad. I said they are few in number, in which they are. You can't hide your join date and there is no real way for anyone here to verify that you had a 10 year old account, that you decided to come back and talk shit.

You don't want to say hello, you're too good for us. Why are you here?
Old 01-07-2021, 02:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Media 'suddenly finding lawlessness inexcusable' after glamorizing unrest when it fit liberal agenda, critics say
Funny how this sounds like the truth, and reads like the truth.

In b4 but but but Trump
Old 01-07-2021, 02:11 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake81 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Didn't say they were bad, I would have said they are bad. I said they are few in number, in which they are. You can't hide your join date and there is no real way for anyone here to verify that you had a 10 year old account, that you decided to come back and talk shit.

You don't want to say hello, you're too good for us. Why are you here?
LOL you literally said "none of them are good" . Do you have the memory span of a goldfish?

Here to speak TRUTH to your FALSEHOODS, that is the ONLY REASON. Sadly this community has let a few individuals spread falsehoods on this forum for years, and yesterday is the culmination of what happens when you let falsehoods get spread unabated
Last edited by budz2112; 01-07-2021 at 02:14 PM..
Old 01-07-2021, 02:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by budz2112 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LOL you literally said "none of them are good" . Do you have the memory span of a goldfish?
Ok, without quoted me I will say it. Your posts are terrible and you are trolling. You are not a good troll.

What games do you like?, since we are doing Starting Zone stuff here in Off Topic.
Old 01-07-2021, 02:13 PM
Banned

On the edge of my seat who's getting the last word about the last word before more violence gets incited.

Testosterone?
Old 01-07-2021, 02:16 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Ok, without quoted me I will say it. Your posts are terrible and you are trolling. You are not a good troll.

What games do you like?, since we are doing Starting Zone stuff here in Off Topic.
Is the only thing you know how to do is project, seriously? You already said it, sorry cant change reality. I know how desperate all you are to be able to redefine reality and the truth, similar to a group of people in the 1930s
Old 01-07-2021, 02:23 PM
Sarnak

oh and I dont know what your obsession with phones is, but I have a Iphone 4s , and half the time I dont even know where it is. Truth
Closed Thread