Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-06-2020, 07:21 PM
Planar Protector

Bard can solo frenzy as well. Break is tough tough though
Old 03-06-2020, 08:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I doubt a cleric can solo frenzy with manastone even before 60. Even then it's a roll of the dice on resists and mana/hp etc. I wouldn't be surprised to see a few making the attempt though. Maybe if the camp was already broken.
It takes some trouble to break the camp but its doable. Arch Magus wasn't doable with my gear at level 50, with a manabone.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 03-07-2020, 01:53 PM
Kobold

Wiz having Diamondskin and Manastone gives me that extra mana needed to finish it off as long as I don't get too many root breaks or resists and get pounded on some. Ill be attempting this again soon since ive got a few gear upgrades!
Old 03-07-2020, 02:38 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisbeAsos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wiz having Diamondskin and Manastone gives me that extra mana needed to finish it off as long as I don't get too many root breaks or resists and get pounded on some. Ill be attempting this again soon since ive got a few gear upgrades!
Wizard can definitely pull off AM but requires 200+ Int, something to reset cooldown, good luck on root breaks, peridots for skin, and ideally wort pots for those times you need to heal not to die. It might be more than an Enchanter or Necro need, but feels way cooler.
Old 03-07-2020, 03:39 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawqueue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wizard can definitely pull off AM but requires 200+ Int, something to reset cooldown, good luck on root breaks, peridots for skin, and ideally wort pots for those times you need to heal not to die. It might be more than an Enchanter or Necro need, but feels way cooler.
I'd add that you (probably) need good luck on resists as well. A couple resists and you'll be forced to evac.
Old 03-07-2020, 04:09 PM
Kobold

I forgot to mention ill be taking some wort pots next time too, didn't have those my first attempt. Ill report back in the next week or so when I get a chance to try again!
Old 03-07-2020, 04:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivory [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A wizard with 200 int (without mana items) has 2100 mana

Level 50 they got Rend.... 280 mana, for 748 damage. BUT with specialization at 200, you get 11% reduction in mana. Which makes it actually just 249 mana!

So they can cast it 8.4 times (8 times).....for total of 5984 damage.

Frenzied ghoul gots 6350 HPs (for the record, bloodthirsties have 5300 hps, much more manageable).

.... so it's pretty close!! You gonna need to get about 150 more mana from items to be able to cast it one more time (that isn't undoable!). But there will be some loss with resists I bet....so having a little more (medding, taking a little longer) will be smarter.

Add on top to that getting clarity....or having some wands in case you fall a little short (this is just for the frenzie, the other ghouls have less HPs....so having a bag of wands to finish it off with another 800 damageish per wand is very doable).

AND if you really want to be clever, bring some throwing knives. May not seem like much....but hitting it for another 10-15 damage now and then can be enough to safely mana-free take it down some. Another couple hundred mana free damage? I'll take it!

BUT! It would be close. Needing to have enough for roots also. So I'd slow roll it....root and nuke...and use some knives while medding (again, this is just for frenzie).

So coulddd you camp it? Ya, but you gotta be a top notch wizard....not some random person that just grinded up to 50.

But...also....won't it run at 15% life? So if you can get it down to that, you win. Snare it and med and finish it off. That last 15% life is 950 hps....so that makes things a lot easier.

Anddd I forgot about harvest! That's another 300 mana right there.... just a bit risky to use mid fight.
You dont use rend you use conflag
Old 03-07-2020, 04:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Someone mentioned a druid, walk me through the frenzy room on that one.
Druids cannot do enough DPS to solo this room at lvl 50 with a manastone. Even getting the mobs solo you will not kill them reliably.
Old 03-07-2020, 05:09 PM
Planar Protector

the answer is necro and enchanter dont @ me
Fauvana 60 Erudite Necromancer
Erjav 60 Human Bard
Enjamini 60 Human Magician
Deepwalter 60 Erudite Paladin
Seliel 60 Human Rogue
Enjoii 54 Dark Elf Warrior
Old 03-08-2020, 04:41 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallicker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bard can solo frenzy as well. Break is tough tough though
explain pls
Closed Thread