Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-17-2020, 01:45 PM
Planar Protector

Beta Server Problems
Old 11-17-2020, 01:45 PM
Aviak

Dudes never gonna make it big on Twitch now, shame. Also, what a douche.
Old 11-17-2020, 01:47 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiG SiP [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
take a deep breath dude
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

now offering e-tours at our toilet factory!!!!!!! https://snakefangworld.netlify.app/
Old 11-17-2020, 01:50 PM
Kobold

Subscribe to his new OnlyFans for trains so filthy they can't be shared via public channels.
Old 11-17-2020, 02:06 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash_Money [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hello, hannahgrams. Smash here, officer of Seal Team. Thank you for bringing this to my attention using the appropriate venue of a RnF thread (lol). I was concerned after seeing the videos, so I looked into it further. Here is what I found:

4) The perception of someone saying on their stream they were going to train, appears bad. From what I hear he was concerned that it may happen because your group set up right next to theirs in the space they needed to split the pull, so he was concerned it would train. Which it did, and Blistig rectified the situation by asking you to leave after you petitioned them.

As always, RnF is a place for nonsense and propaganda. Next time you have a grievance message a Seal Team officer in game and we'll be glad to help. We may have even been kinder to you than the GMs, depite you being the wrong.

Best,
Smash
https://streamable.com/8zxi9e

Seal Team Officer Smash

now offering e-tours at our toilet factory!!!!!!! https://snakefangworld.netlify.app/
Old 11-17-2020, 02:09 PM
Kobold

'doesn't matter, i'll fucken' train em'

"We believe that this sentence was uttered in a way that showed Redboxcord's genuine concern for creating an unfortunate situation in which the opposing group." - <Seal Team> Leadership

this is an upsetting representation and i personally would like to see the issue escalated beyond mere officership, as I believe the current <Seal Team> leadership response is unfair, unjust, and a misrepresentation of the facts of the case against Rekordbox.

Old 11-17-2020, 02:14 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash_Money [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hello, hannahgrams. Smash here, officer of Seal Team. Thank you for bringing this to my attention using the appropriate venue of a RnF thread (lol). I was concerned after seeing the videos, so I looked into it further. Here is what I found:

1)THEIR* group petitioned the GMs. Blistig responded and established that the Seal Team group was at the moat first, and asked THEIR* group to leave.

As always, RnF is a place for nonsense and propaganda. Next time you have a grievance message a Seal Team officer in game and we'll be glad to help. We may have even been kinder to THEM* than the GMs, depite you being the wrong.

Best,
Smash
https://streamable.com/hcton2

It is my understanding that a group admitting that mobs were all up (due to their wipe + recovery time of 25 minutes) is a clear forfeiture of the camp, despite being "physically present" with rez sickness, unable to fight/clear mobs. Is this inaccurate? It seems the GMs here may have gotten it wrong, and I will accept your full apology when you feel it appropriate, <Seal Team> Officer Smash

Best,
Pikkle

Thank goodness for Redborcox's <Seal Team> group stream. Despite no viewers, the VODs have been incredibly helpful in piecing together the facts regarding the delinquent behavior of their members!

Old 11-17-2020, 02:19 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannahgrams [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
'doesn't matter, i'll fucken' train em'

"We believe that this sentence was uttered in a way that showed Redboxcord's genuine concern for creating an unfortunate situation for* the opposing group." - <Seal Team> Leadership
I apologize for my grammatical mistake here! I'm neckbeard-deep corroborating evidence and disputing claims from incriminating VODs! Thank you all for your understanding.

Old 11-17-2020, 02:33 PM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to LazyHydras

It's the Kung Pao, Sir.

George likes his chicken spicy.

Nephinine - 60 Iksar Necromancer

Krystaps - 60 Iksar Warrior

Remember. . . Iksar is the master race.
Old 11-17-2020, 03:00 PM
Planar Protector

Honestly, you have to be a real piece of shit to just train some people minding their own business just trying to exp in CoM. This is not a lapse in judgment. This is who this guy is. I hope he gets more than just a week suspension. This guy deserves some serious time out to think about his life choices.

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Closed Thread