Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-24-2015, 04:51 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by George_Costanza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
getting milked like the cattle u are
Poor people comment.
Old 11-24-2015, 04:59 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by B4EQWASCOOL [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Poor people comment.
Not even a poor people comment, just a straight up lazy person comment. You know how many Krono I made when the EQ2 TLP server went live? Like 17 years worth, it's absolutely ridiculous the Krono you can make on new TLP's if you get a head start and stay ahead of the level curve on the server.

Millburn Pennybags - Blue
Palmer Eldritch - Teal
Old 11-24-2015, 05:12 PM
Banned

I love you Zade <3. *hugs*
Old 11-24-2015, 05:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zade [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
theybreakgames
zade on point with the memes today. <3

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 11-26-2015, 11:41 AM
Sarnak

Like all sheep I will try it as I did not get to experience p99 launch. Just wish they had a pvp version but sadly we all know how pvp servers end up.

Bullseye- Ranger God's Work
Godspeed- Bard God's Work
Old 11-28-2015, 01:50 PM
Fire Giant

Boxers are going to descend upon this server in swarms just because they can and the advantage it will give will be more pronounced. The little us vs them situation that comes from this will be entertaining but not as much as the 3rd party software witch hunt will be. Never used any of that stuff but I'm told there are ways to configure it across multiple machines, which guarantees some people will be coming unglued in short order because it will happen as sure as the sun rises and will be entirely within the rules, I'm pretty sure. For the record, I'm not a troll but witnessing nerd hysteria is pretty funny and the forums during Lockjaw launch and after were just awesome. This should be too, but actually more playable, I would like to think, since there won't be the constant threat of ruleset changes, transfers, etc. Hopefully there won't be a plat dupe left unadressed for days.

I'm on the fence. On one hand, I love new server launches and may be ready to stream by then... Love to start with EQ on a fresh server. On the other hand I'm still sufficiently boggled at how utterly terribly they ran the Lockjaw Rage situation and not sure I feel like giving them any more of my money for a while. If you weren't around for it, it was a complete clown show at every turn and by the time I moved on they had even taken to making changes to basic original eq content that has always been in just because they couldn't get a handle on the botters. One could get the impression that they are trying to put EQ on rails like EQ2.

The krono situation kind of sucks, too. I don't have a problem with krono perse, but being cross server and game it's pretty lame to include them on new servers with that functionality, IMO.

Had fun on Lockjaw. The forums were funny. Watching what DBG is doing to the game was just sad. Not sure I need to jump back into that. There's irony...you don't want to play eq because you love eq. Thx DBG.

I'll decide this week I guess.
Old 11-28-2015, 04:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weekapaug [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Boxers are going to descend upon this server in swarms just because they can and the advantage it will give will be more pronounced.

Had fun on Lockjaw. The forums were funny. Watching what DBG is doing to the game was just sad. Not sure I need to jump back into that. There's irony...you don't want to play eq because you love eq. Thx DBG.

I'll decide this week I guess.
I'm a grown man now, I won't be doing any boxing. Cya server.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 11-28-2015, 06:15 PM
Banned

How do they prevent you from playing more than one account on one pc? Wouldnt the type of person who boxes 6+ accounts already have workarounds for whatever they have planned?
Old 11-29-2015, 09:08 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weekapaug [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm on the fence. On one hand, I love new server launches and may be ready to stream by then... Love to start with EQ on a fresh server. On the other hand I'm still sufficiently boggled at how utterly terribly they ran the Lockjaw Rage situation and not sure I feel like giving them any more of my money for a while. If you weren't around for it, it was a complete clown show at every turn and by the time I moved on they had even taken to making changes to basic original eq content that has always been in just because they couldn't get a handle on the botters.
I largely agree with a lot of what you said, not just what I quoted here. I have to say though that it's at least some peace of mind knowing that each TLP server they release they do in fact get better. Combine was a shit show, Fippy also a shit show but showed clear improvements, LJ/RF is significantly less of a shit show than either of its predecessors. I'm looking forward to this new one, eventually we might just get original freeport LOL (not holding my breath)

Millburn Pennybags - Blue
Palmer Eldritch - Teal
Old 11-29-2015, 09:15 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How do they prevent you from playing more than one account on one pc? Wouldnt the type of person who boxes 6+ accounts already have workarounds for whatever they have planned?
its a cat and mouse game

red cape, check.

logging in
Closed Thread