Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-30-2015, 04:09 PM
Planar Protector

Half a level from 41. Will be able to throw some Jet Boosters on my MK VI X01 power armor!
Old 11-30-2015, 04:44 PM
Fire Giant

Played all weekend almost nonstop and only lvl 17 though in my defense I do also have a level 12 toon decided to go a different route.

Having a little trouble though cant find enough shotgun ammo.
Old 11-30-2015, 06:11 PM
Fire Giant

Setting isn't my cup of tea so this is my first Fallout. After watching some streams I just had to get it. Game is top drawer.
Old 12-01-2015, 01:21 AM
Fire Giant

My patient's son was staying the night in the hospital and was playing on his laptop with a wireless controller. The nerd in me coundn't help but ask him what he was playing. Said he was on his third round of fallout4 haha. He beat it twice already. Apparently there are mods out for it already that he was playing. I've barely broken into the game let alone get a chance to check out mods.
Old 12-01-2015, 06:15 PM
Fire Giant

Its funny there is a computer terminal in the game that gives you all of the cheat commands. TGC is the only one I remember from Fallout 3 on my pc. It was The God Command.

I am playing it on Xbox One when I can atm. I am like level 18 and dying repeatedly because everything I encounter is Legendary atm dying to ghouls in the meat packing plant sewers atm. Not sure how to kill this one. Also lost another merchant to Super Mutants they don't seem to be immune to the grenades tossed by the mutants.

Game is so much fun I play it for a little while while hanging out on my sofa.

Suggestion if you want to have some fun while bored silence a .38 pipe sniper rifle and sit out of VATS range of mobs like super mutants and just ping them everytime they reset its a lot of fun to just watch them run back and forth over and over again. It felt like I was at the fair again or maybe Duck Hunt.

With the Super Mutant suiciders park Dogmeat in one spot then sit back a ways shoot them to get agro then they will run up and suicide on Dogmeat.

Don't leave an area after killing mobs before checking them I was at one of the factories and picked off all of the guards outside and then had to leave for a while came back and fast traveled back and all of the bodies and items were gone there were just random pos weapons on the ground.

lol this is funny I was posting this and saw a woman walk by my monitor with a dog like dogmeat.
Old 12-01-2015, 07:35 PM
VIP / Contributor

you must smoke a lot of weed lol
Old 12-01-2015, 11:58 PM
Fire Giant

Good game, will be a great game when full mods come out. Inb4 someone tries to argue it should be great already. I don't agree with that nor do I want to argue about it.

@some posters in this thread, if you're always low on ammo, pick up the scavenger perk, I believe it's Luck 2. It has 4 ranks, I took 3 or 4 and I have more ammo than I know what to do with. Ammo is weightless, so just sell or trade it for shotgun shells.

Full modding to this game won't occur until they release their creation engine. There's a few mods but they seem to be difficult to install and don't add anything huge yet. I can't wait for the first perk and settlement overhaul, factions, custom weps, ability to put armor over outfits, SkyRe-esque overhaul, etc. Modding made skyrim into a timeless game, I'm sure it will have the same effect on FO4.
Old 12-03-2015, 10:57 AM
Fire Giant

Ok wtf is up with the monkeys with cymbals that have the glowing eyes the creep the hell out of me.

That and hunting bobbleheads. It is like an evil Easter egg hunt where your parents bury the eggs and leave broken glass to mark the spots..
Old 12-03-2015, 11:29 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zade [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you must smoke a lot of weed lol
Me? No just patient. I am taking out mobs that are legendary with the skull next to their name atm without taking damage. I don't know what the skull signifies if it means like 3+ levels higher or what. I keep modifying my weapons love silenced weapons now because you can be almost on top of the mob and unless your stupid standing in the open it stays caution long enough for you to get into better hiding and then resets.

Never done anything like that dude cant stand being hungry. Had a contact buzz once in college. I think I had the munchies for hours after that. Ever tried to eat 3-5 protein bars close together? Don't try it its not the digestion that gets you.

Quote:
@some posters in this thread, if you're always low on ammo, pick up the scavenger perk, I believe it's Luck 2. It has 4 ranks, I took 3 or 4 and I have more ammo than I know what to do with. Ammo is weightless, so just sell or trade it for shotgun shells.
Did that its a great perk. I am sitting at like almost 2k .38 ammo that's why I can afford to sit across the screen out of VATS range and just snipe higher level Raiders and Super Mutants. Btw what uses 5.56 ammo? I am trying not to look up to much yet but cannot find a weapon. Atm I am guessing one of the Minigun mods is to change the ammo but haven't had a chance to look.
Last edited by Seltius; 12-03-2015 at 11:33 AM..
Old 12-09-2015, 09:26 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread