Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-21-2016, 05:01 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The issue isn't transgender men, the issue is protecting women from the Deviant sexual predators who will exploit this for their own sick perverted pleasure. If we were discussing guns the liberal argument would be "if we can just save 1 life." Well in this case "if we can stop just 1 sex crime."

What will end up happening is business' will no longer have public restrooms, they will be for employees only. So ruin a good thing and support this kind of nonsense, in the end the business is smarter then the government, and the people always end up losing.

Uh huh....and all these deviant sexual predators aren't dressing up like women and waiting for unsuspecting bathroom patrons now why?
Pickahippy - 52 Druid
All priest, all the time.
Old 04-21-2016, 05:02 PM
Banned

Blitzers losing his sh!t because Cruz is mathematically eliminated from being able to win the primary unless it goes to a contested convention. Trump is coming bro, right on your face

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...ond-the-first/
Old 04-21-2016, 05:02 PM
Fire Giant

This debate has been raging on another forum I'm involved with forever but especially since this NC law controversy started.

Shockingly (eyeroll), it seems to come down to a pissing match between extremes. One side makes up every reason in the world why transgender people shouldn't be allowed to use the can of the gender they identify with...which is pretty ridiculous considering nothing they site jibes with actual stats. Like where rapes, molestation, etc actually happen. The other side goes through contortions and acrobatics to express how not a big deal or is to have to share a bathroom with TGs or even the other gender in a total unisex bathroom situation.

For me, personally, I just don't want to have to share bathrooms with chicks. Seriously. Resolve this however, but do it with my ability to use a male only can intact.

I want to be able to go on a date, go to the bathroom and pick my nose, fart, primp my hair....whatever...knowing my date and nobody she knows is going to see me.

I want to be able to piss all over the place and not fucking hear about it. I'd also like to not have to stand in line and also reasonably expect there to actually be TP in there once or get in.

And most of all....I want to be able to go to the can and get a 5 min break from having to listen to women talk. LOL
Old 04-21-2016, 05:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weekapaug [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This debate has been raging on another forum I'm involved with forever but especially since this NC law controversy started.

Shockingly (eyeroll), it seems to come down to a pissing match between extremes. One side makes up every reason in the world why transgender people shouldn't be allowed to use the can of the gender they identify with...which is pretty ridiculous considering nothing they site jibes with actual stats. Like where rapes, molestation, etc actually happen. The other side goes through contortions and acrobatics to express how not a big deal or is to have to share a bathroom with TGs or even the other gender in a total unisex bathroom situation.

For me, personally, I just don't want to have to share bathrooms with chicks. Seriously. Resolve this however, but do it with my ability to use a male only can intact.

I want to be able to go on a date, go to the bathroom and pick my nose, fart, primp my hair....whatever...knowing my date and nobody she knows is going to see me.

I want to be able to piss all over the place and not fucking hear about it. I'd also like to not have to stand in line and also reasonably expect there to actually be TP in there once or get in.

And most of all....I want to be able to go to the can and get a 5 min break from having to listen to women talk. LOL
Honestly not sure what this has to do with anything.

How is the issue about unisex bathrooms??? This is mostly about trans womens rights to use the womens bathroom. Period.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 04-21-2016, 05:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thana8088 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Uh huh....and all these deviant sexual predators aren't dressing up like women and waiting for unsuspecting bathroom patrons now why?
In Rome perversion took time to set in. It wasn't an instantaneous policy change.

Eventually after 100 years of liberalism they had to ban homosexuality for the very first time in history because of perversion and perverts decay rate of morality and cheapening of human values going UP and UP by the year at an explosive rate. Banning homosexuality was a huge step for Rome in trying to clean up its capital during the final years of its existence.

You legislatively allow perversions, it can lead to problems.

Crossdressers using the womens room is a perversion that would be allowed by this law. Sorry you missed the whole point. Go read a book.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 04-21-2016, 05:30 PM
Fire Giant

Unisex bathrooms is an oft touted solution to the problem by the "it doesn't matter who I go next to" side of the debate.
Old 04-21-2016, 05:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Blitzers losing his sh!t because Cruz is mathematically eliminated from being able to win the primary unless it goes to a contested convention. Trump is coming bro, right on your face

Summary of that article: Trump sucks because he isn't bribing delegates, while Cruz is about as popular as week old salmon but he's going to win the election because he's good at bribing delegates. God fuck this political system.

Also, vs the OP: Trump is practical. He understand that the big problems facing this country involve mass immigration, cultural marxism, and bankers owning the country. LGBT etc issues are trivial in comparison. It's like arguing over how a pie should be sliced up when in reality the bankers already ate 95% of it.
Old 04-21-2016, 05:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thana8088 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
http://www.dailywire.com/news/330/un...s-pardes-seleh

The issue isn't having to dress up as a woman, the point is "if you feel" like a woman whether or not you're wearing men's clothing is irrelevant.

This idea of allowing men in the female bathroom is wrong and bad, this is what conservatives call Self Evident. It doesn't take a class at Harvard to realize this isn't going to work out well especially since we're in the process of relocating the Rape Culture Religion to America. QUIT BEING BAD & DUMB
Old 04-21-2016, 05:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

As for Trump, he will say or do anything for a vote, this is a PANDER to the LBGTXOXONAACPCAIR audience in CALIFORNIA to secure as many RAINBOW VOTES as possible. Donald is a politician, and he's been following the Saul Alinsky playbook (Rules for Radicals) this entire process.
Old 04-21-2016, 05:43 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
http://www.dailywire.com/news/330/un...s-pardes-seleh

The issue isn't having to dress up as a woman, the point is "if you feel" like a woman whether or not you're wearing men's clothing is irrelevant.

This idea of allowing men in the female bathroom is wrong and bad, this is what conservatives call Self Evident. It doesn't take a class at Harvard to realize this isn't going to work out well especially since we're in the process of relocating the Rape Culture Religion to America. QUIT BEING BAD & DUMB
So wait.... MEN (the kind with dicks - no transgenders) have chosen to rule-lawyer and abuse public bathroom space, and I'm the one being bad and dumb??

You are absolutely right; I have no idea what I am doing here.

Carry on.
Pickahippy - 52 Druid
All priest, all the time.
Closed Thread