Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-22-2020, 08:39 PM
Sarnak

Default List time length after merge

Anyone able to share what their average /list time has been after the merge? Curious if it’s gotten considerably longer or not. Before I know Manastone lengths were roughly 50-60hours, but I saw yesterday the MS list was over 10 deep.

Your experiences?
Old 01-22-2020, 09:10 PM
Banned

i would like to know as well, i dont think theres anything a paladin would want on one of these lists but im sure curious
Old 01-22-2020, 11:48 PM
Planar Protector

I know the manastone list doubled (as one would expect), because I was checking it both pre- and post-merge, but I don't know how long exactly that works out to.

Based on a report from a guildie it sounds like it's somewhere around 60 hours now ... and that's only if no one trains you during that time and makes you lose your place (as happened at hour fifty-something for my guildie).

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 01-22-2020 at 11:52 PM..
Old 01-23-2020, 02:15 AM
Banned

Last night manastone camp was 12 deep.

Only a matter of time till someone dies.
Old 01-23-2020, 02:18 AM
Banned

Idk why staff dosent limit 1 stone per account.

After u list ms and loot it. Ur account should be perma locked out to list again. I know many people with multiples and lot's sharing accounts.

Easy fix right here. You don't need more than one to horde them and sell them for 300k a piece in 2021.

Lock the entire account to prevent this.
Old 01-23-2020, 02:42 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by silo32 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Idk why staff dosent limit 1 stone per account.

After u list ms and loot it. Ur account should be perma locked out to list again. I know many people with multiples and lot's sharing accounts.

Easy fix right here. You don't need more than one to horde them and sell them for 300k a piece in 2021.

Lock the entire account to prevent this.
Limiting it to 1 account isn't going to do jack shit. Account are free and I could level an alt to 35 in a weekend with 1k plat. i already provided the solution to this problem.

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...ghlight=random
Old 01-23-2020, 06:24 AM
Banned

32.5 hours since last drop. I've been here almost 3 days straight and there's been at least 3 behind me the whole time, but usually closer to 7. Waiting for my wife to wake up so I can catch an hour or so if sleep again. Been a great time though overall.
Old 01-23-2020, 07:20 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Limiting it to 1 account isn't going to do jack shit. Account are free and I could level an alt to 35 in a weekend with 1k plat. i already provided the solution to this problem.

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...ghlight=random
Please share how I can get to 35 that fast with 1k? Not trolling, I genuinely want a Druid to get a guise but he is only lvl 15 and I’m casual nowadays [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-23-2020, 09:04 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by drdrakes [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
32.5 hours since last drop. I've been here almost 3 days straight and there's been at least 3 behind me the whole time, but usually closer to 7. Waiting for my wife to wake up so I can catch an hour or so if sleep again. Been a great time though overall.
32.5hrs in between drops is absurd. And that’s been a great time??

My question though on the list is this: how is people sharing accounts necessarily hurting this process? If I were to wait 20 hrs and not get a manastone, I wouldn’t want that time to be completely wasted, so I might enlist the help of a friend. With the present system at least, the devs know it’s taking 32.5hrs between drops, so they have to have factored in that people would be sharing accounts. It’s completely unrealistic otherwise for someone to stay up for almost 3 days straight, so their system almost requires account sharing.
Even though guides will come on here saying “you shouldn’t share your account data,” what else did they expect when they made the drop rates this low? They asked for it.
Old 01-23-2020, 09:08 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smellybuttface [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
32.5hrs in between drops is absurd. And that’s been a great time??

My question though on the list is this: how is people sharing accounts necessarily hurting this process? If I were to wait 20 hrs and not get a manastone, I wouldn’t want that time to be completely wasted, so I might enlist the help of a friend. With the present system at least, the devs know it’s taking 32.5hrs between drops, so they have to have factored in that people would be sharing accounts. It’s completely unrealistic otherwise for someone to stay up for almost 3 days straight, so their system almost requires account sharing.
Even though guides will come on here saying “you shouldn’t share your account data,” what else did they expect when they made the drop rates this low? They asked for it.
I’ve heard of it taking up to 104 hours in between drops on teal.