Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Closed Thread

Old 02-26-2021, 09:44 AM
Kobold

Default Mage solo leveling 34+?

What are some of the quickest places to solo level as a lvl 34 Mage?
Old 02-26-2021, 11:56 AM
Planar Protector

http://wiki.project1999.com/Per-Level_Hunting_Guide

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 02-26-2021, 01:08 PM
Sarnak

paw is incredible up until and past 37 on a mage, if its empty (which it usually isnt) you can solo the ent up to DD. if theres folks in there yall could go past bridge and do judges, exp is very fast there and youll be 39 in a few days casual play time.

the crocs in cazic thule are also really good solo exp and if you havnt already got yer focus items its the perfect place to get pieces for them.

if yer looking for something more slow paced or half afk choon and froon are kinda my go to mobs for that level if i wanna get some exp, but also dont wanna be sitting at the computer all day long. easy to single pull iirc and its a pretty safe spot to afk at.
Old 02-26-2021, 01:23 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlankyLanky [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the crocs in cazic thule are also really good solo exp and if you havnt already got yer focus items its the perfect place to get pieces for them.

if yer looking for something more slow paced or half afk choon and froon are kinda my go to mobs for that level if i wanna get some exp, but also dont wanna be sitting at the computer all day long. easy to single pull iirc and its a pretty safe spot to afk at.
This is good advice. I'd often sit in the gator pits while waiting for groups to open up, and even if you do have your focus items, I still see these being advertised for 100p each in EC.

For Choon and Froon, I'm pretty sure anything that paths where you would be sitting would be eaten alive in short order by your pet if you needed to afk. I haven't been to Rathe Mountains too many times since the "change" to HG spawns, but I did A LOT of solo leveling there once I hit 39.
Old 02-26-2021, 02:03 PM
Planar Protector

If your mage is non KOS to the OT outpost, you can farm sarnak berserkers and turn in their warbraids 4 at a time. I know DE and erudite mages can do this (maybe gnomes too depending on deity? dunno)

Anyways, the quest turn in is a decent hit of xp from 34-39 or so, and after several levels of doing it you'll have the faction to turn in for an OT hammer without needing string service.
Old 02-27-2021, 03:20 AM
Sarnak

Ok, so I'm done mostly with this always empty soloing spot.
East Karana guards are awesome exp at this level, you will take Qeynos guard faction hit. There are 2 near the zone to Gorge King Xorb, 3 guards by the docks, 3 by some houses near the bridge to North Karana for a total of 8 guards. They are higher level than the NK or WK guards so they give more exp. All are 35th level, repop is like 12 min. You can easily get them solo, no breaking required. Can take you to 45-ish for solo mage, then they start dropping from 2-3% kill to 1%. After this hit HHK for 40th level guards, bards, an nobles which can take you to 54th-55th level.
This is also the best quadding up to level 49 as even 1% per kill is still giving you 4% a quad. I was getting 4%-6% a quad most non-hell levels. Hell levels exp will of course take a dip.
At 49th level quad drops to 1%.
Last edited by NPC; 02-27-2021 at 03:36 AM..
Old 02-28-2021, 01:50 PM
Fire Giant

High keep guards as well.

[ Kurrat - Arch Mage ]
[ Kurrate - Crusader ]
<Legacy of Fire>

Closed Thread